The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas!(it's still Christmas Eve where I live but depending on the time zones it's definitely Christmas somewhere else.)

Yes, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I haven't opened any gifts yet because we're not at home but we did get Inside Out, so I know what we're watching in the car tomorrow! What did you get your siblings if you have them? I got my brother a CoD game.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I haven't been on here in forever, I know, but our main gift this year was a trip to Disney next Spring!!! Waaaaaaaah!!! So I had to come on and wish everyone a merry Christmas and all that stuff. We also got Inside Out! :D And now I get to add a ticker to my sig again WOOHOO!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
I think I'll be applying for the Disney College Program (Fall 2016) in a month or so. It's quite surreal considering I've wanted to do this since seventh grade.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
I think I'll be applying for the Disney College Program (Fall 2016) in a month or so. It's quite surreal considering I've wanted to do this since seventh grade.

That's so great, best of luck! I'm planning to apply for it next spring! :)

Currently on the Magical Express!! I'm logging our trip on my Tumblr, xcyansparksx. The tag I'm using is: disney trip jan 2016.

So xcyansparksx.tumblr.com/tagged/disney-trip-jan-2016 should take you directly to the posts :)

Hello everyone, haven't been around in a while, so hope you had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and are having a fantastic and happy new year!

We're at All Star Sports and have been waiting four hours for my cot to get here so I have somewhere to sleep (currently 10:20 PM, we called at 6:30), been a long day xD but it's Disney, so you can really only get so annoyed

We're at All Star Sports and have been waiting four hours for my cot to get here so I have somewhere to sleep (currently 10:20 PM, we called at 6:30), been a long day xD but it's Disney, so you can really only get so annoyed
It finally came and it smells like they haven't washed it in weeks. Too tired to care. Otherwise the trip's been good so far

SCREAMING BECAUSE I GOT 999,999 ON SPACE RANGER SPIN

it was surprisingly exhausting and now I'm like ready to fall asleep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter