• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Look who's returned after how many months of inactivity. I've got a LOT to catch up on. Apologies for the disappearance, I've been pretty busy. But now I'm in the high school study hall (first day) with nothing to do and found the teen boards stuffed in my favorites from last year, so...

I'm back!

Look who's returned after how many months of inactivity. I've got a LOT to catch up on. Apologies for the disappearance, I've been pretty busy. But now I'm in the high school study hall (first day) with nothing to do and found the teen boards stuffed in my favorites from last year, so...

I'm back!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!
Do my eyes deceive me?

Well, congrats on making it to high school, if you need advice just ask. I just finished all that.

I'm looking at the activities for my trip next week and I had no idea what Changing of the Guard was (at Yacht & Beach Club). I'm glad I looked it up :laughing:

I'm back!

HIIIIIIIII! *HUGS* Welcome backkkk!!!
tumblr_ndce4suTMf1u13pswo3_250.gif

Do my eyes deceive me?

Well, congrats on making it to high school, if you need advice just ask. I just finished all that.

That's exactly what I said on her status I think :rotfl:

HIIIIIIIII! *HUGS* Welcome backkkk!!!
tumblr_ndce4suTMf1u13pswo3_250.gif
Thanks all of you!! I survived the first day without a hitch, but I've still got a while to go. But I'm reeeaaaally glad I'm gonna start getting back into the dis, I really missed it!! I forgot how nice everyone was! :cloud9:

Thanks all of you!! I survived the first day without a hitch, but I've still got a while to go. But I'm reeeaaaally glad I'm gonna start getting back into the dis, I really missed it!! I forgot how nice everyone was! :cloud9:
We're glad to have you back! I made a post about 2 or 3 pages back on this thread or another thread about where a bunch of people went.
Btw you should join the new roleplays...

We're glad to have you back! I made a post about 2 or 3 pages back on this thread or another thread about where a bunch of people went.
Btw you should join the new roleplays...
Haha maybe that summoned me then~
I'm not sure, I kinda want to get back in the game before I think about any roleplays. I'm not sure I'll be on enough to get back into them, at least for now

We we're glad to have you back. I missed you myself.

I'm not sure, I kinda want to get back in the game before I think about any roleplays. I'm not sure I'll be on enough to get back into them, at least for now
No pressure! Never any pressure! Just get used to being back, talk to people, you do you, and later if you want to, take a look. I have a Collins reboot and a Disney/Dreamworks school.

We we're glad to have you back. I missed you myself.

No pressure! Never any pressure! Just get used to being back, talk to people, you do you, and later if you want to, take a look. I have a Collins reboot and a Disney/Dreamworks school.
Thanks, Wings! :)

Oh my, that sounds interesting. I'l definitely be reading the RPs, but I don't think I'll make too many decisions quickly... I've got a whole new site to get used to, the design for the forums has changed a LOT! :)

Thanks, Wings! :)

Oh my, that sounds interesting. I'l definitely be reading the RPs, but I don't think I'll make too many decisions quickly... I've got a whole new site to get used to, the design for the forums has changed a LOT! :)
Yeah, that happened I think back in spring, big change for all of us.

Ok, I was just saying because I remember you being an active roleplayer.

Yeah, and thanks for at least bringing it up, I might join one after I catch up on a few things :)

so... what's new
Things have been kinda crazy for me here because my family's moving next week. But, I graduated high school, have a morning job, and been enjoying my summer. What about you?

Things have been kinda crazy for me here because my family's moving next week. But, I graduated high school, have a morning job, and been enjoying my summer. What about you?
Oh, wow, congrats!! Not much with me. Lots of softball, I celebrated a birthday (15), and now I'm a freshman.
Nothing much, but I'm going to Disney in 3 days!
Wow, that's awesome!! Have fun!! Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter