The most difficult post.....

Jonell

DIS Veteran
Due to my husband losing his oilfield job..We need to sell our DVC . Can someone recommend a good resale agency? We are heartbroken...Thanks

The Timeshare Store

http://i235.************************************************************* DVC Mike - *******.com

I echo those two suggestions and also wanted to say that I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I hope things get brighter for you both soon.

Just came to say sorry about the job loss. So many good people loosing jobs in oil from the little guys all the way up the chain. Hope you guys are able to bounce back soon.

I'm so sorry.

I sold a contract a few months back through www.dvcresalemarket.com and found them very easy to work with. I have purchased through The Timeshare Store and they are great to deal with as well. I chose DVC Resale Market when selling a contract because their sales commission was lower than some of the other brokers.

Best of luck with everything.

So sorry to hear about the job loss. Wishing you better days in the not too distant future.

I am sorry to read about the job loss. We have family members in the energy business and things are tough right now.

My heart goes out to you. Selling DVC has so many emotional overtones. Blessings to you as you go through this tough time in your life.

I bought my contract through the Tutus family resales dvc site. I found the brokers at the timeshare store to be rude. It really turned me off to using them. I probably would have used them otherwise because of their big recognizable name.

I'm sorry for your husband's job loss. Hopefully greener pastures and bluer skies lie just ahead.

I bought my contract through the Tutus family resales dvc site. I found the brokers at the timeshare store to be rude. It really turned me off to using them. I probably would have used them otherwise because of their big recognizable name.

Your experience might be different as a seller vs. buyer.

Are you sure? You could rent the points for a while to help pay. If you do have to sell, I'm sorry. Maybe you can buy another contract in a couple of years, who knows what new and exciting resort they might be selling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter