the more the merrier

Mouse seeker

Earning My Ears
Hi Disboarders

I've been a member on another board for a yr now, but I noticed that this board is referenced quite often, so I decided to join here as well.

About me?..My first trip to WDW IN 17 yrs was last September with my DH. We stayed at POP with the FREE DINNING package and couldn't say enough about it. This yr we are heading back Sept 26-Oct 3rd, yes, FREE DINNING yet again. This time my brother and sister in law will be joining us. Initially we were booked at POFQ but when DB and Dsil decided to come we chose to rebook at POP again.

The next 6 months can't go by quick enough so I'll just have to get my fill here

Looking forward to meeting you

4.gif

to the boards!!!!​

17 years..................

Man your going to have a blast, TONS of changes!!! ENJOY!

HI and welcome!

Our stories are strangely similar. Last August was our first trip in 18 years, and we're heading back this August on the 4/3 deal.

We're a family of 5, and we'll be at the Poly.

Are you on the meal plan?

HI and welcome!

Our stories are strangely similar. Last August was our first trip in 18 years, and we're heading back this August on the 4/3 deal.

We're a family of 5, and we'll be at the Poly.

Are you on the meal plan?

Yes, we are on the basic meal plan, (FD)

Wow, could you belive the changes in EPCOT after 18 yrs. I really miss the old rides like Horizon and World In Motion. Oh well, time marches on so does the need for technology and updates.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I teach high school math.

I've spent YEARS telling my Seniors to look for the square root of -1 (the IMAGINARY number in math) at "Journey through the Imagination" in Epcot whent they go for their Senior Trip. Fortunately for me, they never remember to look, How was I to know that the ride is no longer called that, and that they removed that particular symbol from the ride that replaced it? :)

The biggest change I noticed (aside from all the new parks) is how important it now is to make ADRs for your table service meals. When we went in 1990, we decided each mornng where we would eat. Now we're anxiously awaiting our 90 day mark so we can make those advance reservations.

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter