• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"The Mole: The First Experence" Information

Testtrack321

<font color=blue>Good GOD, man, quit banging your
The Mole: The First Experence is the offical name for our game!

I am going to someplace in Central Florida that has a big castle and is celebrating some guy in two weeks, so the game won't begin before this. 2-3 people will be executed each week. Some first impressions will be sent out to you via e-mail. There will be no clues in the e-mails before the game begins. After that, atleast one e-mail will have a clue to The Mole.

Feel free to PM me. Also, I have some music to The Mole if you would want some and you're on the The Mole. I'll send some out if you want me to.

Originally posted by Testtrack321
The Mole: The First Experence is the offical name for our game!

I am going to someplace in Central Florida that has a big castle and is celebrating some guy in two weeks, so the game won't begin before this. 2-3 people will be executed each week.

Why the heck would you go to Central Florida? Its just one big swamp! An as for this guy, is he that important? :D ;) :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter