The Meridian (formerly Sleep Inn), Kissimmee

travelin' tigger

DIS Veteran
I can't remember where I found this online, but got a room for my 1st night for $39 (incl. tax). Since I had a late flight, I didn't check in until after midnight. Got my room key for 331 (3rd flr.) and took the elevator up. Hallways were clean and looked like new carpeting - actually this place was renovated in Jan. 2006 so it's in good shape. My room was great - small, but had plasma TV, 2 beds, refrigerator, toaster oven, coffee pot. Bathroom had a single sink outside with lots of counter room - inside was toilet and shower stall. I believe this whole hotel in non-smoking.

Will definitely stay here again!!! :thumbsup2

Wonder when they will receive the court order telling them to CHANGE that name.

The Le Meridan hotel chain is a 5 star chain owned by Starwood. Can't imgaine they will think the former Sleep Inn using this name is acceptable.

Well, I stayed there just weeks after their most recent renovation, and they were calling it "Meridian at Secret Lake." I was awfully nervous, because the pre-renovation reviews had gotten steadily worse, and there were no reviews with the new owners. We ended up being very happy - the room was small, but well decorated with a fridge and a small convection oven. Big flatscreen TV, great bathroom, enough clothes hanging space...

We'd be staying there again if it weren't for free dining - it's a great price, free hi-speed internet and breakfast, not too far from anything.

I noticed the name too. But, isn't the 5* Le "Parker" Meridan?

Can you provide a phone number for this place? Or an address? Or a website?

Thanks,

J

Didn't used to be a website, but there are online reservations available through a few sites if you search for "Meridian at Secret Lake" NOT Le Meridian.

Meridian at Secret Lake
8536 West Irlo Bronson Highway
Kissimmee, FL 34747 US

EDIT: they do have a website: idiot me missed this when we stayed last time http://www.meridianorlando.com/index.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter