The Member Number Wait

Well mine took 6 days from showing on there, so maybe by Monday you will be good to go, but suspect they do them in batches on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

I cannot believe how quick the points rented (or the builk of them). Within 30 mins of signing with Davids- in case anyone ever wants to do it.

When yall called for your member number did both you and your spouse have to call to get 2 separate club ID numbers so you could set up both of your Disney account to be able to access the DVC site?

When yall called for your member number did both you and your spouse have to call to get 2 separate club ID numbers so you could set up both of your Disney account to be able to access the DVC site?

My wife called and she only got the one number and she set it up under her disney account. I didn't try for myself.

So I did call back today so I could my Disney account linked the the DVC account. It was nice and easy.

Well it took me 4 times but we finally got a member number. Our deed was posted on the comptrollers site Feb 24. Two days ago (the 3rd time I called), the lady at contract administration said she would be moving our contract to the top of the file. Low and behold, I call in today and receive a member number! Apparently it takes 48hrs after that for our points to be loaded.

Also in all of my excitement it seems I forgot to ask for an activation code for the online registration. Guess I'll have to call Monday to make sure the points are loaded and hopefully receive an activation code.

Getting close!

When they gave me my member number they transferred us to another person who then gave us the activation code. Points were supposed to be in there yet but they were! Started booking right away!!

When they gave me my member number they transferred us to another person who then gave us the activation code. Points were supposed to be in there yet but they were! Started booking right away!!
Same here, they put me through to get code. I was told it would be 3 days for the points to be in, but they were there. Had some 2016 banked points I cannot use, so went onto David's. Within an hour I'd rented 101 points and made my first booking at AKL.

Joining the wait...
We closed yesterday, so I'm not even going to attempt to get my number until at least next Friday

also joining the wait....closed yesterday (3/15). The sales rep said we would be receiving something in the mail to gain access to the DVC website- have you all received mail with that info?

Member number in system today 3/16, no points showing though. So six to seven business days for first signs of new life on the Disney site.

Our deed was filed on a Monday. On Tuesday, we got an email telling us our member number, etc. It said to call and get the one time access code. I called and was told that the email had been sent in error and to call back in 2 days. I called back in 2 days and everything was there and ready. I was able to book a trip the same day.

ETA That was over a month ago and we still have not received anything in the mail.

Any recent timelines for receiving member number or being able to call in for it? We closed on the 3rd, deed recorded the 4th. Think I could call this Friday and try? We are wanting an early Fall trip and am worried nothing will be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter