The Magic Village/The Magic Rentals @ WH

New England

Mouseketeer
Has anyone rented from them? I've booked Magic Villa #3 for April 09. I really could not find any information about the company on the internet so I am curious as to how things went for those that have rented from them.

Also, I am wondering....they say they have plenty of towels....does that include pool/beach towels too? What else do I need to know?:confused3

i recently stayed in their magic villa #1 and loved it. i will see if i can find some old threads where i posed comments and edit them back in to this post.

until i get to that....about the towels. they have plenty of white bath towels for the number of guests/bathrooms and extras in the linnen closet up stairs in the hall by the washer. they do not suppy beach/pool towels however.

Hey Loriandmatt,

I did find the old thread after I posted this. What other things can you tell me about the villa, WH and the company?

Where did you grocery shop?

How many controllers came with the Play Station? Others have cautioned me that sometimes there is only one controller and we should bring an extra just in case so our kidspirate: don't fight over it.

we seem to be posting to each other on two different threads....;)

but to answer your questions here...

Where did you grocery shop? we went out to 192 and made a left. there was a publix on your right just a few miles up the road.

How many controllers came with the Play Station? i believe just one, but i can't be sure. it was just my son playing.

We stayed at Magic Villa 3 this past August. It was my first time off site, let alone in a house. We loved it! There were 4 girls under 3 1/2 in our group and we simply needed the space. There was plenty of room. Everything was exactly as pictured. The free wifi was great. There were a lot of towels, but we did not see any beach towels. (We had brought our own anyway) I did leave a comment about not finding the beach towels. The company was great. They responded very quickly to all inquiries. It is very easy to travel between the house and the parks.

They sent us a quote for #3. How was it's location? How far was the main pool? Did you have any complaints beyond the beach towels?

Thanks for the info!!!

Location? I am guessing you mean within Windsor Hills? We walked to the pool and the clubhouse. It was a very easy walk. The 3 year olds swam in the main pool and enjoyed it. There was no one else there. The little pool behind the house was pretty small and we were very happy we did not spend the $$ to heat it.

Location from the parks was really good too. I think we made it from the Animal Kingdom (the closest park) parking spot to driveway in about 10 minutes. There is a Dunkin Donuts very close and a Publix grocery store about 3 miles from the house.

When you walk in the front door there is immediately a bedroom with a shower. The bath also opens to the main hall, make sure you lock that door from the inside :rolleyes1 After the bedroom is a small kitchen that opens to the living room. Upstairs is the 2 other bedrooms/baths and laundry stuff. It's not a huge place, but much better than a hotel room for about the same price. I would be happy to answer any questions. As I know I was very nervous about renting for the first time. And BTW we went Easter 08 (March) I don't know why I put August 08 must have been paying more attention to the Olympics then typings :rotfl2:

We will be staying in Villa 3 at the end of the month. I'll let you know what we think of it when we get back. Let me know if there is anything specific you want to know.

This is my very 1st post so:wave2: I've been lurking on these boards for a while though. I had to respond to this b/c we just sent in a deposit for Villa 6. We'll be staying there the 1st week in Feb. We stayed in the Windsor Hills Resort last year but had rented a house b/c we were w/ my sister and her family. We used the Publix for grocery shopping and we also used the Sherbeth Rd cut through for the parks which was really great.

we are staying in villa 6 in April...

do they ever update their site?? I still can't see villa 5 and 6 availibility, or any guest comments.

we stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year...our girls' first disney trip. Was great, but we got tired of riding buses by the end of the week. Looking forward to having a car and eating a meal outside the park (as well as having a little more space)!

We paid the deposit, but still need to send in our rental agreement...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter