The Magic, the Memories and the Food! February11 Update July 23 WPuck's Express

I'm here and ready to start drooling over my computer screen :teeth:

Yea! I'm in! So excited! I live vicariously through your reviews. Even when DH and I are in WDW, he rarely wants to eat anywhere fun. He hates to take the time in TS restaurants so we mostly do CS. He also likes to avoid DTD due to my shopping habit :rolleyes1, so we've only eaten at WPE a couple of times. Can't wait for this set to start!

Oh no...I am sooooo late!

But I am totally in for this!

Hi Karin! Just got home from work and checked the board for updates, found your link to your new food report. Can't wait!

:welcome:
Hi Teri!
Glad you joined us here as well! We had lots of yummy things to eat during the week. Putting the list together - I could not believe we REALLY had all that! :rotfl2:

I'm here Karin! Ready and waiting with a snack to munch on!

Hi Yuki!
It's so nice to have you here as well! Hope your snack was nice yesterday! Grab a new one, as I am about to start this review once I am done answering all the posts! ;)

Count me in my friend!:yay:

Hi Kat!
I cannot believe that so many of my friends come here to join us for more dining adventures. We talked a lot about meeting you during our recent trip! It was such fun meeting you in person! :hug:

Hi Karin, popcorn ready and excited about your choices. I see you have some off-site options too. Did you use a meal plan for your February trip? Best, Toni

Hope you have some popcorn left over - this thing is going to start pretty soon!
We did have some off-site food. For us it is part of our vacation - living here in Europe, there are so many things you all take for granted, but for us they are special treats, so that is why we LOVE to venture offsite as well.
And no, we did not have a dining plan. We used our Tables in Wonderland to get a discount and enjoyed the "freedome" not to have to count credits! :lmao:

Hi Karin!
I have read many of your reports before and you do a great job. I am glad that this time I am reading them from the beginning -usually I jump in late.

I also love that you are Karin with an "I" because I am too and I never see that too often.:cheer2:

Cheers,
Karin

Hi Karin!
Great you jumped on board early! And thanks for reading all my other reports too!

Karin with an "i" is the common version here in Austria, so I do see it often HERE, but you are my first Karin with an "i" that does not come from a German speaking country! :goodvibes

Newbie here but a forever lurker. I've read all of your dining reports and I'm so excited to follow along with this one.
We're going on our very first Disney vacation in June so I'm even more invested in all things Disney! :)

How nice that you decided to no longer be a lurker! We love people who chime in!
Thanks for reading all my dining reviews. And :woohoo: for going on your first Disney vacation in June! You are going to love it! It is just the best place to be! :thumbsup2

Joining in. I have been away from Disboard for a few weeks and so happy to log on today and see you are starting a new food review. I love your food reviews and so glad to come along the ride....:cool1:

Welcome back to the boards! I missed you! And am so happy you are coming along for this set of reviews as well! :goodvibes

Yay! Another Trip and another set of reviews! I can't wait :cool1:

I am so happy to see so many familiar screen names on here! Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes

Your reviews and photos are always awesome; can't wait!:goodvibes

Thank you for your nice comment! I am really glad to have you here too! :thumbsup2

Joining in. I love your dining reviews! I was so bummed when you ended the last one, I totally forgot you still have your Feb. review to do.:cool1:

Welcome home! Thanks for stopping by and signing up!
My last dining review was a really long one ..... at times it felt like it would never be done! :rotfl2:
But there is still the food that is pretty fresh on my mind (and hips!) :lmao:

Can't wait... loved reading your previous dining report. :goodvibes

I am excited you have decided to join us as well! Thanks for sticking with me during my previous report. :goodvibes

Can't wait :)

Glad to have you here! First reviews coming up shortly! :goodvibes

looking forward to your reviews

I am really happy you joined us as well! The reviews will start soon. :thumbsup2

I am so happy to see you have started your next reviews. :goodvibes:goodvibes

It's nice to know you are here as well! Reviews coming up shortly!

Congratulations on the addition to your family! :hug:

Excited to join in. I ave allways been a silent fan, no more,, this is me yelling, I AM A FAN!!!

I am glad you found your voice! ;) :laughing: ...... and I am so proud I have a fan! :hug:

Ok I'm reading along with your TR and PTR so I'm on board for this as well! Can't wait to hear your reviews! :)

Welcome back! I love to have all my loyal friends here! Thanks for coming over! I will do my best not to "neglect" my threads again! :goodvibes

Hello Karin

Whoop, Whoop another review :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Let's see if it's possible for you to get me even more excited for my forthcoming trip :laughing:

Hi Linda!
Thank you for being such a good sport and sticking with me for another round of reviews!
Your trip is coming up quickly! Hope you'll do some reviews as well! :thumbsup2

Subbing!! :) popcorn::

It's nice to have you here! :goodvibes

I'm here and ready to start drooling over my computer screen :teeth:

Welcome Stefy!
:woohoo: You have found us! :woohoo: Now let the food feast begin! So good to know you are here as well! :hug:

subbing and already page 3 !!!!

Hi Rosie!
You made it ......... that's all that counts. I am SO surprised at how fast this thread has found followers. I go to bed and when I get up we are already on page 3! :scared1:
Guess I owe you all a few food pics now! :laughing:

Yea! I'm in! So excited! I live vicariously through your reviews. Even when DH and I are in WDW, he rarely wants to eat anywhere fun. He hates to take the time in TS restaurants so we mostly do CS. He also likes to avoid DTD due to my shopping habit :rolleyes1, so we've only eaten at WPE a couple of times. Can't wait for this set to start!

I am so happy you are along for the reviews!
You really have to convince your DH to try TS one day. We were hooked on the California Grill that way!
Tell him that the DTD shopping "habits" are a girl's thing! We all LOVE to do it ...... and nothing better than topping your shopping spree with some Wolfgang Puck's Express yum yum food! :laughing:

Oh no...I am sooooo late!

But I am totally in for this!

Welcome my friend! Queen of all dining reviews and some more! ;)

So good to know you are here and joining in on the food feast! Comments welcome! :hug:

I'm back & already you have 4 pages! Quite the popular reporter! Well off to read your reviews & see if your choices match mine. I do know that on our arrival day we will be eating at WPE for the first time. :dance3:

I'm back & already you have 4 pages! Quite the popular reporter! Well off to read your reviews & see if your choices match mine. I do know that on our arrival day we will be eating at WPE for the first time. :dance3:

Hi! So good you are here now! I cannot believe HOW fast this thread is growing, but I cannot say that I don't like it! :rotfl2: I LOVE it! Shows that all that eating we do at WDW, is not just for our sake! The sacrifice we do for our friends here on the DISboards! ;) :lmao:

Let's get this show on the road!!!!

Day 1, February 19

Breakfast at home

This was our travel day and since our flight didn't leave until 11am we were able to have a nice leisurely breakfast at home.

We had a huge pot of tea - my favourite breakfast drink in the morning and on the way to Tom I had picked up some goodies from our favourite baker.

IMG_9450.jpg

IMG_9447.jpg

Good Austrian rolls, with a nice crust on the outside and heavenly and light on the inside and a few of my all time favourite special rolls - pumpkin seed rolls. They are made of wholewheat flower (not the kind of bun Disney uses!), have a nice crust and lots of seeds on the outside and they are airy and light inside. The best way to start your day!

With our heavenly rolls we had some cold cuts, cheese and eggs.

05.jpg

(I had to borrow the images from google, as I did not take any photos of the rest of our stuff.)
It looked a bit like the things in the photo.

01.jpg

We had some nice, very thinly sliced Italian ham as well. It is expensive, but has such a wonderful taste. We have an Italian speciality shop in our shopping center and I usually pick some up for special occations.

19.jpg

I like to finish off my breakfast with something sweet, so we had some rolls with apricot jam. I used to make it myself, but the last 3 or so years I didn't have enough time to do them, so I just buy a special brand that tastes just like home made! :thumbsup2

Coming up: A snack on the first leg of our trip!

That breakfast looks fantastic...we like to eat like that for breakfast too! Love my stuff all piled on to one roll but DH likes to eat it all separately :confused3

Mmmm, I always love your breakfasts. What a great start to your vacation!

Oooh, I gotta try apricot jam. Sounds really yummy!

Hmmm.... yummy breakfast. I'm soooo hungry... waiting for dinner to be served. I have a wonderful husband!

Hi Karin, So glad I found this something new to check out every day!!! Your breakfast does look yummy cannot wait to read more!!! Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter