The Latest, the Greatest, the Random-est? Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE LEGS DAISY DUKES, MAKES A MAN GO WOOHWOOH!

aha, i keep accidentally listening to that song instead of the beatles D:

and, thankyou ellie :-)

im listening to lovely rita
i remember it being from something sad, but i really want to know what D: D:
i recognise the beginning BUT WHERE FROM?! ARGH! its SO annoying!

Hah, I don't know when my dad got there. I'll have to ask him if he saw a teenager with pajamas and converses when he went down there. He said he did talk to them about it.

No problem. :-)
Once it downloads, open ZIP file and drop it into itunes or whatever music player you use folder. And it should be there.

I love free things.

I do use it, but I haven't done it in ages.

Rawr at Disney. First they kept this episode as they had from Jetix (Changed line from original version, kinda changed another line I think, and kept original line instead of changing) then they decide to change a line that wasn't changed in the Jetix version -_- Well, at least they kept the line "they were leftover props from Big-Assic Park" instead of changing it to "they were leftover props from that dinosaur movie".

Heather teases Gwen, saying "Sulking like a big sap won't bring LeShawna back." This is edited to "Frowning like a big baby won't bring LeShawna back." - Changed in UK.
Heather says "Any moron can see..." when they first come on to the "deserted island". This is edited to "Any goofball can see..." - Not changed in UK.
Duncan says he is stuck on the island with two hot chicks, though he finds them "completely psycho". This is edited to Duncan being stuck with two cool girls and finding them "completely annoying". - Originally wasn't changed in UK but now is -_-
Heather snaps at Duncan, saying "In your dreams, perv!". "Perv" is changed to "nerd" in the US version. - I can't tell... It sounded like "Nerve".
The movie the props were originally made for actually had a name in the original version: Big Assic Park. It is simply referred to as "that dinosaur movie" in the US version. - Wasn't changed in the UK.
Owen bemoans that he will never be able to fulfill his "Owen gets jiggy" fantasies. This is edited to "Owen gets famous" fantasies. - Wasn't changed in the UK.

Hah. I shall find out when my dad comes home. I'm not sure when that is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter