The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

BWV 9/26-10/2, 2022 missed out on the parks for a couple of days due to storms.

next stays:
January 2023-PoFQ
February 2023 GDT club level
May 2023 Boulder ridge 2 bedroom
October 2023-AKV Jambo
December 2023-AKV Jambo

trying to get to all the festivals in 2023!

Beach Club Club Level - October 2022
Pop Century - January 2023

The Pop may change... It is a last minute trip since DH and I had our holiday plans disrupted.

Poly - Aug. '21
Poly or YC - Probably Aug. '24

There will be a trip to DLR sometime before-hand.

Oct 2022 AKL/Portofino Bay [US/IoA]
March 2023 GF/the Riv [split-stay]

September 2022 - AoA
May 2023 - POFQ

And then likely October 2023 - All Star Movies for a short 1 night stay before a cruise. Hoping to catch the Halloween party.

Editing to say that it looks like that October stay will now be All Star Music instead. All standard rooms are now booked at Movies and I don't need preferred for one night.

Editing again to say that my May trip will now include a split stay at the Poly! I found a confirmed DVC studio reservation that fit perfectly with my dates and since it's my bucket list resort and my 40th birthday, I've decided to splurge. :)

Last edited:
Last Stay - December 2021 Yacht Club
Next Stay - June 2023 split stay Pop Preferred pool view (our favorite!) and Wilderness Lodge

November 2018 - CSR

No next trip booked. May try to do a weekend in October for MNSSHP for DD and I will do a value.

If not then adults only trip with DH in spring 2025. Epcot area resort. Hoping for BC but depends on price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter