• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

October 2021: Contemporary & Beach Club

December 2022: Port Orleans French Quarter & Wilderness Lodge

2015: WL (last resort)
2018: Marriott Vacation Club (last stay)
Upcoming Dec. trip: WL (can't wait to return 'home'!)

Last WDW was April 2022, Port Orleans French Quarter, though last Disney trip was Hotel New York - Art of Marvel at Disneyland Paris last month. Next trip we're trying something different - sailing around the Mediterranean on the Disney Dream!

April/May 2022 trip was a 3 way split: 2022 All Stars Movies (April) 2022 Contemporary (April) 2022 Animal Kingdom Lodge CL (May)!

May 2023 will be Grand Floridian in a Resort Studio - Rented points for my trip! Saving 53% over regular rate!

Official Disney resort, the last was Coronado March 2020.
Most recent, Shades of Green March 2022
Upcoming Animal Kingdom Lodge in 2 weeks.

Last
Fort Wilderness Campground/September 2022

Next
All Star Music/December 2022

Ft Wilderness is my #1 go-to but wasn’t available when I had to move my dates around to avoid PopWarner/OI Meetup at Universal.

Revised:
May 2023: BWV✔️
December 2023 (Christmas Week): BWV G/P Studio & CCV ✔️

May 2024: BWI, BWV (points) & GDT
December 2024: WDW- BWV & AKV/AKL and/or BRV?

Last edited:
September 2022 - Beach Club & Cabins at Copper Creek
March 2023 - AKV Jambo House, Boardwalk and Boulder Ridge - 10 day split stay

Great thread and love the responses. Think we go too much though!, because last trip was Sept, 22 at combo of Polynesian/Saratoga Springs with extended family and enjoyed the "lighter" crowds at that time and now, next trip (for just 2-not full family) is in a couple of weeks at the end of Nov, 22 for 3 nights to enjoy the holiday atmosphere (which we try to do for 2-3 nights each holiday season - it isn't as magical for us as it used to be with the DS Christmas trees all in one location with the "snow/music" and now spread out trees at DS as well as more limited resort decorations - hope it keeps moving back to the way it was before pandemic). This trip will be Animal Kingdom Kidani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter