The Knife Restaurant near Crossroads

deedisneydream97

DIS Veteran
Anyone been to the The Knife? It is near Chevy's and those places near the crossroads by the DTD entrance. Argentinian barbeque buffet. A friend of mine from Texas recently went and thought it was great. I just looked at their menu....interesting. Yelp reviews were not the best, but it is not the place to go if you prefer a place like Longhorns. About $30 per person, includes a bottle of wine or two beers.

Thanks in advance.

We were there and really enjoyed it, BUT it wasn't your usual food choices. If you are going expecting chicken strips and fries, you will be disappointed which is why I think the reviews aren't the best.

We had great service and the food was really good.

There's a bunch of those down here in South Florida,they even have a quick service locations in several malls.It's fine,its a lower priced Argentinian version of Texas de Brazil or Fogo de Chao.

Thanks for the responses. I couldn't understand why some of the reviews complained about the price. I guess I am comparing it with Disney prices and it seemed a good deal...with something I won't get at Disney (especially two glasses of beer or wine). Only one dessert, but I'm not big on dessert, mostly food I can't get at home.

We most likely will not be purchasing a new Tables in Wonderland card for our fall trip; they removed our favorite place from it (the former Bistro de Paris) and Victoria & Alberts (which we never got to, but planned on it in the future....but not now). So we plan on venturing outside the "gates" and will probably also be utilizing our kitchen more (frozen pizza from Winn Dixie works for us).

Thanks again.

kinfe restaurant, i had been there once, the ambience was not too good. over all average experince

DOOM1001 said:
There's a bunch of those down here in South Florida,they even have a quick service locations in several malls.It's fine,its a lower priced Argentinian version of Texas de Brazil or Fogo de Chao.

How is the Texas de Brazil in Orlando? A m to be have experience with. Looking for this type of place to go on our trip next month. T.I.A.

Jeff

DOOM1001 said:

Sorry app issues..please delete the dups

Jeff

DOOM1001 said:

How is the Texas de Brazil in Orlando? Anyone have experience with it? Looking for this type of place to go on our trip next month. T.I.A.

Jeff

How is the Texas de Brazil in Orlando? Anyone have experience with it? Looking for this type of place to go on our trip next month. T.I.A.

Jeff

I've eaten lunch at the one in Dolphin mall in Miami 2-3 times,I liked it.No experience with the Orlando one other than driving by it,it's located at the north end of International Drive by the I-Drive Orlando Premium outlets location.

Jeff

It is just ok. Heavily salted meats, that really tend to all taste the same. There are better places to go in Orlando...much better.

MattM said:
It is just ok. Heavily salted meats, that really tend to all taste the same. There are better places to go in Orlando...much better.

Open to suggestions Matt. FoGo maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter