"The kitty girls are going to Grandma's so we can go to disney" 10/4 Sad news

In regards to your cast member appreciation cards - when I worked on Main Street in MK I got those and they are VERY appreciated. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy to know that people care about what you do. :thumbsup2

In regards to your cast member appreciation cards - when I worked on Main Street in MK I got those and they are VERY appreciated. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy to know that people care about what you do. :thumbsup2

:wizard: Thanks for joining in.

I thought I would share a few pics from my Labor day trip to Kelley's Island

001-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

019.jpg

028.jpg

036.jpg

Another day at Disney?

So mom and I were chatting the other night and we have decided to add another night onto our Disney trip making it from 2/6-2/16. That means 10 whole sleeps at Disney :banana: We decided to add the extra day so that we can relax before traveling home. It will give us an opportunity to have a second lesuirely day at the resort or if we wanted to go back to a park and do some things again.

Just finished reading! I saw you posting on the Eat at Home thread and I followed your link. I'm from Pittsburgh so we aren't too far from each other! I am jealous of your 10 nights of sleep at WDW! The trip sounds great! We just returned from a long weekend at WDW so that we could go to the Halloween party. Look forward to reading more :goodvibes

Just finished reading! I saw you posting on the Eat at Home thread and I followed your link. I'm from Pittsburgh so we aren't too far from each other! I am jealous of your 10 nights of sleep at WDW! The trip sounds great! We just returned from a long weekend at WDW so that we could go to the Halloween party. Look forward to reading more :goodvibes

Thanks for joining in :wizard: I am so surprised that my mom and I are able to go for so long. I always thought when we first thought of the trip it be 6 nights like our last one but when 25% off came about for Pop it was too good to pass up.

It is so cool that you are so close in Pittsburgh. We drive through there a few times a year when we visit family in Pennsylvania and one day I need to convince my family to actually stop and explore.

I love the Halloween party. We went last year and had a blast. I think Hallowishes is the best fireworks display I have ever seen.

Sad News all. We have to cancel our reservation to Disney world.

I am heartbroken but we had an emergency with our hot water heater and we decided to use the money for disney instead of dipping into the savings.

Disney will always be there and who knows we still might be able to go sometime next year just not so soon.

Thanks for reading everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter