The K-Man and Mister Disney's trip of Gluttony to the Bistro de Paris

Bravo! Bravo!

Encore! Encore!

Enchanting review boys! I laughed, I cried, I binged, I wanted to purge, and I was left in awe of your tenacious snackitude! :thumbsup2

I think a dessert around the world trip would be great. You would walk a little after each dessert and maybe not need the elastic waistbands as much ;) :rotfl2:

Mr. D's K-Man said:
Don’t get me wrong, I love to eat. However, I totally subscribe to the philosophy that: “Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first. ” As soon as we arrive at a restaurant, I start scoping out the desserts and budgeting my intake on the dessert menu. Am I sounding more like Garfield than a Disney Character? Spank me and shackle me to the wall with the other Pirates of the Caribbean.

I am so into this now.. You got me on your 1st Hello. ;)

Okay, it's really early, I am trying to eat my Kashi Go Lean creamy vanilla hot cereal....... did I see lemon? creme brulee? crepes suzette? blah chocolate....blah blah chocolate...?????????????? OMG it's all over for me today, I am so going to have a rough day...maybe I have a brownie hidden somewhere.

Mister Disney said:
I think the K-Man and I should plan to do another dinner of dessert when we go back to the World in October....but where?!?!?!

Maybe an event?

Dessert Dining with Mister Disney and the K-Man

Thursday, October 12th

Suggestions?

Such a disappointing end to a brilliant thread!!

1. Mister Disney - no tag... :confused3

2. Oct 12 + Nosh around the world = a possible Illumin. DESSERT cruise!! :sad1: (ie it is 11 days too late for me!! :teeth: )

3. Some people have all the luck!!

4. (someone should do something about the 2 Mr. Mister Disney's - it can confuse someone with CRS = Cant Remember Stuff or CRAFT = Cant Remember a flippin Thing!!)

Mister Disney said:
I think the K-Man and I should plan to do another dinner of dessert when we go back to the World in October....but where?!?!?!

Maybe an event?

Thursday, October 12th

Suggestions?

OK now stop this temptation, as if the wine wasn't enough of a reason to go back in OCT, now you have to go in for the kill :lmao: (Katharine says :cheer2: yay another trip :rotfl2: )

BTW great review, we missed the beginning, not being online, but WOW this was truly a great experience, thanks for sharing. Glad to see Kevin on here now....... :stir: more fun in OCT huh?

Perfect! An October Dessert Dining is a 'Glorious' idea, either around the world ....or at Jiko's! Dh and I have agreed that anything would be fun with the two of you. :)

Cplofdisneynutz said:
OK now stop this temptation, as if the wine wasn't enough of a reason to go back in OCT, now you have to go in for the kill :lmao: (Katharine says :cheer2: yay another trip :rotfl2: )

BTW great review, we missed the beginning, not being online, but WOW this was truly a great experience, thanks for sharing. Glad to see Kevin on here now....... :stir: more fun in OCT huh?
If you come, the K-Man and I will rent the Breathless for you and us to do an Illuminations cruise with desserts.....

Mister Disney said:
If you come, the K-Man and I will rent the Breathless for you and us to do an Illuminations cruise with desserts.....

I have so loved reading this review (and the Pop one and the YC one......)
I wish I was going in Oct. I can't wait to read the V & A's one. Any ideas on when that will be 'published'

Off to make my dinner - think I will reheat leftovers as I can't even come close to anything you have eaten recently.

Keep up the great reviews. I always feel like I am back at the world when I read your posts. I even have my DH interested in reading them......

Mister Disney said:

With an offer like that how can one say no :thumbsup2
should have bought an AP this last trip :lmao:

I guess we have to start planning again :cool1: oh the drudgery :rotfl:

Considering that my daughter has made it a culinary trip the past two years, once accompanied by my wife and this year with me, your postings have energized me with some of the things we have done. We attempted to drink our way around the world in Epcot, but we were more selective especially as we don't drink beer. But I digress. Your dessert tour was the kind of thing we would have done if I weren't diabetic! (Bad enough I was drinking!) Last time we were in the Bistro was about 19 or 20 years ago! Don't ask me why we haven't gone since then, but I'm now primed to go back! Thanks for your great descriptions and fine pix.

Alan

I realize I'm about 3 years late to this thread. I followed the link on another thread where it was mentioned today.

I just wanted to say that if by "different demographic" you mean "profoundly gluttonous and likely to eat everything in sight" could you give me a ring the next time you're going to do this? We'll meet up.

I'm going to dream tonight of that crepe Suzette.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter