• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Impossible Dream? BBB and CRT

EvilQueen2018

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, realistically, what are my chances for booking BBB followed by CRT first thing in the morning, in July (2018,not now), since I wont be staying in a Disney resort? Is this as impossible as I think it will be? If not, can anyone tell me the times to book? Thanks for the help.

You can book 180 days out

Now that they have changed to princesses all day at crt it has eased up on the craziness.

I would still book on 180 days out.

You can book bbb for 8 am and be good to go for breakfast around 10. Take photos in between. It gives you a little time to breathe before running into breakfast.

You should be ok
Staying off property means you can not book 180 days plus 10 for your trip. But you can still book on exactly 180 days out from the day you want to be at bbb

Good luck

Even if you miss out at the 180 day mark, it still pays to check for cancellations - they do happen. Have a back up plan (i.e. a princess package at one of the resort salons and a reservation at Cinderella's Happily Ever After dinner) just in case - you can cancel these if you score the ADR you want.

You may have trouble getting them first thing in the morning. We are staying onsite and I called at exactly 7am (EST) on my 180 day for day 4 of my trip and the earliest I was able to get BBB was 9:30 am. My suggestion would be since you are able to book the CRT ADR first (6am EST online) to maybe book a couple times since you won't know what time BBB appointment you'll be able to get. I'm glad I did that because I wanted to try for 8am at BBB and then 10ish at CRT. Luckily I booked a little later CRT ADR also because my 10am wouldn't have cut it with a 9:30 BBB reservation.

We have a morning CRT booked and a BBB booked - not the same day (BBB is for our 1900 Park Fare day) but it's do-able. I would be open to trying for different days - just be flexible and you may be pleasantly surprised.

I think it's pretty unrealistic to think you will get a pre park open BBB reservation in the summer (july especially) at 180 staying off site. You should be able to get somr time though at BBB though for that day. I would also be prepared to accept an odd time for CRT like 1:15 if there is availability or just keep trying for cancellations.

I got an 8 am BBB appointment 180 days in advance for this month staying off site and I hadn't purchased the tickets yet either so it is possible, just keep checking, call 180 days in advance first thing in the morning to be safe.

I got an 8 am BBB appointment 180 days in advance for this month staying off site and I hadn't purchased the tickets yet either so it is possible, just keep checking, call 180 days in advance first thing in the morning to be safe.

Thank you for the reassurance and hope. I'm going to work as hard as I can to make all their dreams come true but will accept it and move on if we get there and I can't make it happen. I'm making sure to have a plan B and C for everything that has a possibility of not working out so that no one will be too disappointed by any one thing. Fingers crossed that my research will have served a purpose when its booking time. May all of your days be filled with magic and adventure.

Thank you for the reassurance and hope. I'm going to work as hard as I can to make all their dreams come true but will accept it and move on if we get there and I can't make it happen. I'm making sure to have a plan B and C for everything that has a possibility of not working out so that no one will be too disappointed by any one thing. Fingers crossed that my research will have served a purpose when its booking time. May all of your days be filled with magic and adventure.
Thank you, I'm glad to offer hope ^-^. Fingers crossed and think happy thoughts! I hope you get everything you want :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter