• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 'I survived SDL's Opening Day' TR!

Focus on Tomorrowland

After experiencing Tron for the first time, I decided that I must do it again! So I headed down to get a FP. At SDL, FPs are distributed at centralised kiosks in each land. In Tomorrowland, FPs are distributed for both Tron and Buzz. I thought the FP kiosk looked kind of like a mini Tron dome, and there was a great view of the ride just after the launch to entertain me while I was standing in line.

I only had to line up for a few minutes. There were heaps of FP machines within the kiosk (I think 14 from memory), and the line split into 2 at the end. At the head of each line there was a CM directing people to FP machines as they became available. There were another couple of CMs flitting between machines helping people. It was pretty much the same as legacy FP at the US parks, but you scan the QR code on your ticket instead of inserting it in the machine, and then you just have to make sure you choose the right ride. You can view the screen in Chinese or English, and it will spit out a FP in the language that you used (I found this out when I forgot to choose English once and got a FP that was all in Chinese – luckily I was still able to pick out the times on it lol!). I didn’t mind the concept of having the centralised kiosk, but I felt like it didn’t work that well when there was one really popular ride and one not so popular one. The popular ones got long lines forming right at opening (eg Soaring), and if you wanted a FP for the other ride, you still had to wait in the incredibly long line. It wasn’t an issue in Tomorrowland, but was a problem in Fantasyland and Adventure Isle.

The FP I received had a return time around 2-3pm, so I planned the rest of my day around that. I decided to ride Buzz next, as it only had a 5 minute wait, then check out Gardens of Imagination in a bit more detail and hit the shops. After that I envisioned it being time to head back to Tron to use my FP, then make the trek back to the hotel to see if my room was ready yet. Yep, things were going that smoothly that I was quite happy to schedule in an afternoon break!

Buzz turned out to be an absolutely walk on, and continued to have a relatively short wait (I saw it get up to 30 minutes) throughout my visit. It’s definitely one of the higher capacity, quick loading rides in the park, and didn’t seem to be amazingly popular. Being a walk on, I didn’t get to spend much time in the queue, but I did miss the etch-a-sketch instruction screen from the US parks. This queue seemed quite plain in comparison.

As it was so quiet at that stage, I was given a whole car to myself, so I had no one to compete with! Nonetheless, I gave it my best shot. I found this version of the ride much easier to score well on than others. The laser pointers were different colours, so you could easily pick out which one was yours, and most of the targets were pretty easy. I’m not sure if there were higher scores for some of the targets, because they didn’t seem to be different shapes or anything like they are in the US. I still aimed for the more difficult ones though, and was pleased when I hit most of them. I actually got my highest score ever (by quite a long way), and ended up in the second highest category on my first go. While it was kind of fun to get such a high score, I did feel like it was a little bit too easy.

I didn’t find this version of the ride as cheerful as the others. It was far less colourful, a bit dingy, and kind of felt almost industrial. While I wasn’t particularly trying to follow the story, I found that it was less obvious than the other versions (where I don’t particularly try to follow it either, but get the gist of it nonetheless). The ride stopped momentarily towards the end, and I took the opportunity to grab a quick photo instead of going for a higher score! The official announcement was in both Chinese and English, although I found that generally CM instructions were only given in Chinese.

On this occasion, we quickly got going again and finished off the ride.

Overall, while I enjoyed the ride (and the novelty of getting such a huge score!), personally I prefer the colour and brightness of the other versions and didn’t feel an overwhelming urge to do this one again.

I was in less of a rush when I left, as the crowds didn’t seem to be building that much, so I had a bit of a look around Tomorrowland on my way out. There was a Baymax show happening at the stage. I briefly paused to see what it was all about, but didn’t bother to stop and watch for long. It seemed to be Hiro and Baymax doing aerobics or something. The crowd was joining in, doing all the movements – I was pleased to see how much they were interacting and seemed to be enjoying it.

I had a bit more of a look at the fountains on the way through, and figured out how all the paths joined together. There was still a queue at the Tomorrowland sign, so I gave that a miss again, but had a bit more of a look at the extensive garden.

I never really bothered to get a good look at the jetpacks. It was kind of tucked over in the corner of Tomorrowland, a bit out of the way. Neither did I bother to try and find the Star Wars or Marvel attractions. I was much more interested in exploring the Gardens of Imagination.

Last edited:
Hmm that’s true, and I suppose that was always going to be the trouble with trying to build a modern Tomorrowland in a modern city like Shanghai. Mostly it could have been any city square area, except for the Tron dome. To be honest, I don’t find any Tomorrowland exceptionally ‘Disney’. The only thing that comes close is Discoveryland at DLP.

I actually quite like the Tron dome. I know I’m going to get seriously flamed for this, but I actually find it much more inspiring than the Space Mountain structures in most Tomorrowlands. I think the smooth flowing shape is a much better fit for a futuristic theme, and like that it’s more interactive and you can actually see part of the coaster.

FWIW, this area really comes alive at night!

As for the camera, I have a Sony Cybershot HX90v. It's a large pocket size camera, but I didn't have any pockets lol! I was able to put it into the little compartment between the handlebars while on the ride. I think pretty much all point and shoot cameras would fit in there.
What I do like in the dome, this is more the 21st century idea of futuristic. And it really matches the ride. I can imagine it looks gorgeous at night. (Pictures? :) )

What I meant with not really Disney is that in the other parks I feel more like I am in a different world, not necessarily the future but something out of my own world.

In your next post, do I understand all the fp machines are all together in one spot in the park, but the different rides do have different machines?

What I do like in the dome, this is more the 21st century idea of futuristic. And it really matches the ride. I can imagine it looks gorgeous at night. (Pictures? :) )

What I meant with not really Disney is that in the other parks I feel more like I am in a different world, not necessarily the future but something out of my own world.

In your next post, do I understand all the fp machines are all together in one spot in the park, but the different rides do have different machines?

Patience, patience... I'll be uploading night time pictures in time.

I don't get that feeling in any Tomorrowlands. It's probably why it's always my least favourite part of the park.

All the FP machines are the same, and offer FPs for both attractions.

Loving your report so far!! It'll be 2 years before I can head to Shanghai, and it's exciting to see. Thanks for reporting.

I had convinced myself that the park was going to be too busy to go to it when I visit my daughter in Beijing in July. But after reading your report I really want to visit. We can take the train from Beijing to Shanghai and spend 2 days. I am so torn, go this year or wait a year

@helenk Not sure if vacations in China have started already, but I've been keeping an eye on the app for the past few days. And the busy rides are SDMT, Roaring Rapids and Soaring, which all 3 have FP. All three reached up to 100 - 120 waiting times (4-6PM), but the last two hours of park opening seem pretty deserted. Today, around 8PM (Shanghai time) SDMT was 45 minutes, Soaring 30, an hour later SDMT was 20 minutes, all other rides had a 5-10 minute line. And the park closed at 10PM.

The only thing I do not get is the early closures. On a Saturday Roaring Rapids closed at 5, today at 7, both times the park was open till 10.

Love the look of the Tron ride!
That's a great score for Buzz! Well done.

Thanks, I definitely think it was easier though!

Loving your report so far!! It'll be 2 years before I can head to Shanghai, and it's exciting to see. Thanks for reporting.

Glad to have you aboard!

I had convinced myself that the park was going to be too busy to go to it when I visit my daughter in Beijing in July. But after reading your report I really want to visit. We can take the train from Beijing to Shanghai and spend 2 days. I am so torn, go this year or wait a year

Do it, do it! Although no one can deny it will be busy, due to the huge spaces in the park, it was actually quite pleasant to just be there for the day, even if you don't get to experience everything due to long waits.

@helenk Not sure if vacations in China have started already, but I've been keeping an eye on the app for the past few days. And the busy rides are SDMT, Roaring Rapids and Soaring, which all 3 have FP. All three reached up to 100 - 120 waiting times (4-6PM), but the last two hours of park opening seem pretty deserted. Today, around 8PM (Shanghai time) SDMT was 45 minutes, Soaring 30, an hour later SDMT was 20 minutes, all other rides had a 5-10 minute line. And the park closed at 10PM.

The only thing I do not get is the early closures. On a Saturday Roaring Rapids closed at 5, today at 7, both times the park was open till 10.

Yep, Roaring Rapids does seem to close early for some reason. It did while I was there too. Maybe they think people won't want to ride it at night or something? Who knows?

The crowds definitely ease off at night. Everyone spends an hour or so staking out a spot for Ignite the Dream, then watching the show, then the majority of people seemed to leave right after the show. The fairly limited late night train timetable would definitely be one reason for this behaviour, with trains on some lines finishing quite early (so people have to actually get to that line in time to catch the last train). It did seem like a lot of people wanted to fit in one last ride, so immediately after the show, the wait times tended to spike temporarily, but if you then hang around a bit longer, you'll find a practically empty park!

This sounds like so much fun! I have eagerly anticipated reading the opening day trip reports. One of these days I'll go back to China and that trip will definitely have to include Shanghai!

Focus on Gardens of Imagination

I briefly consulted my map (the only one that I planned to use out of the several handfuls that I actually took lol!), and decided to check out the Garden of the Twelve Friends next. I thought it might be nice to take the path through the castle on the way through, to check that out in more detail.

The Enchanted Storybook Castle got a bad rap during park planning. From the get-go, there have been complaints about everything from its size, shape, style and colour. To be completely honest, I thought it looked amazing all along, but it had been suggested that it lacked whimsy and 'magic'. In person, I thought it was absolutely beautiful and, judging by the reports that I have been reading from opening day, it seems that it has been winning people over left right and centre.

Unfortunately there was a lot of opening ceremony 'stuff' in front, blocking the full view of the castle. Much of this had been removed in the few days that I was there, but I'm not sure how much of it will be staying. I know that the little huts on either side of the temporary bleachers are required for Ignite the Dream, and possibly the castle stage show, but I'm not sure if the large light stands are required for the projections. I suspect that all the red 'boxes' have probably been removed by now. It was unfortunate for my visit that I wasn't able to experience the castle, stage show and Ignite the Dream in all of its glory, but it was one very minor point of contention in an otherwise ridiculously smooth and easy opening day experience!

As with the other castles around the world, there are all sorts of critters and characters sculptured into the castle.

At the very top of the castle is a gold plated lotus blossom.

I just stuck to the front part of the castle on this visit. In other parts of the castle there is the Royal Banquet Hall restaurant, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, the castle walkthrough (which I never did because the line was always so long!), and the grand hall in the middle with the massive chandelier and princess mosaics.

On the other side of the castle, I ran into a photopass photographer. It turned out that there were heaps around, and a lot were just twiddling their thumbs waiting for someone to photograph! I got HEAPS of photos taken by the photographers, but I didn’t realise until I was on my way home that you need to download an app in order to view/order your photos. I don’t have any smart devices so that’s not an option for me. The only other way to purchase was in park, but I’d already left. So unfortunately I have no information to give you on photopass. The photographers were generally pretty keen to get me to do the ‘bunny ears’ pose lol!

Hidden away near the path to the castle, there was a little pathway leading to a secluded park. I took this path, thinking that it might lead to the Garden of the Twelve Friends. I was surprised to see a little shrubby/treed area surrounding a large rock pool with cascades. There were various nature sounds being piped into this area, and it was practically empty. It was a lovely little hideaway from the crowds, but I couldn’t help thinking that the lovely castle view was kind of wasted on that space being so obstructed by trees. The path kind of wound around the pool and led me back out to the main walkway.

From there I finally found the Garden of the Twelve Friends. More like the ‘wall’ of the twelve friends lol! Still cute though. The mosaics were definitely a popular photo opportunity. I was planning to get photos of them all, but some of them were a bit too crowded and I decided to come back later.

Here a few of my favourites.

The Fantasia Carousel was just around the corner, so I decided to check it out while I was in the area. This was pretty cute – I loved the little Pegasus foals!

There were lots of cute details around the outside too.

And with that, I was pretty much done with Gardens of Imagination.

Last edited:
This sounds like so much fun! I have eagerly anticipated reading the opening day trip reports. One of these days I'll go back to China and that trip will definitely have to include Shanghai!

Yes, you will definitely have to include Shanghai in your next trip!

On the other side of the castle, I ran into a photopass photographer. It turned out that there were heaps around, and a lot were just twiddling their thumbs waiting for someone to photograph! I got HEAPS of photos taken by the photographers, but I didn’t realise until I was on my way home that you need to download an app in order to view/order your photos. I don’t have any smart devices so that’s not an option for me. The only other way to purchase was in park, but I’d already left. So unfortunately I have no information to give you on photopass. The photographers were generally pretty keen to get me to do the ‘bunny ears’ pose lol!

You can access all your photopass photos online at www.disneyphotopass.com.cn you have 30 days before they expire. Prices were around $12 per photo or $75 for every photo they took which is pretty good value if you got lots taken. As usual they have all the fancy borders, including special Grand Opening borders.

You can access all your photopass photos online at www.disneyphotopass.com.cn you have 30 days before they expire. Prices were around $12 per photo or $75 for every photo they took which is pretty good value if you got lots taken. As usual they have all the fancy borders, including special Grand Opening borders.

Oh wow! Thanks for letting me know - I'll have to check it out quick smart! All I saw on my photopass card were the options for the app or the in park store.

Shopping on Mickey Avenue

Mickey Avenue was busy with people still entering the park.

It wasn’t completely nuts though – there was still plenty of room to move.

On either side of Mickey Avenue, it’s pretty much one big shop, with the main one being on the left hand side as you enter. As usual, there are plenty of cute details in these shops.

On this side, the merchandise was pretty much sorted by theme rather than by merchandise type. To start with, there was a room full of general Shanghai Disneyland merchandise including keychains and some pins. After that there was a classic Mickey/Minnie section, and a princess room. Right in the middle there was a high end jewellery/collectables store, which had some fairly well priced large Grand Opening themed LE figures and such. I was pretty torn – even at those prices, just one of these items would have pretty much blown my whole souvenir budget! Next there was a room full of Grand Opening merchandise. This was what I was most interested in. There was a heap of stuff available, from plush Mickeys to puzzles, stationery packs, t-shirts, ornaments… There was pretty much something there for everyone! I was after pins though, and I still couldn’t see any Grand Opening ones. At the end of the store was just sci-fi themed merchandise including Tron and Star Wars. I started to think I’d waited too long to do my shopping and they’d already sold out of pins, so I asked a CM. I was relieved when she directed me to the pin store across the road!

At the pin store (which was also part of the photopass store), there were pretty much all the Shanghai Disneyland specific pins, as well as the coveted Grand Opening pins! There weren’t a whole heap of Grand Opening ones left. I really wanted a classic Mickey or Fab 5 style in front of the castle or something. What was left was a bit more generic or obscure. There were a few that were just characters, and only the backing said anything about the Grand Opening. They were too generic and I wasn’t interested. The other ones had a character with Grand Opening written on the pin. They were quite cute and blingy, but there were only the more obscure characters left. I picked up a Daisy one and continued looking, and when I looked back a couple of minutes later, they were gone! I also picked up Pooh and Tigger, and was happy enough with that. I decided a Tron pin might be fun too to go with my ‘first rider’ certificate! There was a whole range of pins from the different unique lands and rides. I would have bought one of each if I could! As some people have pointed out, there weren’t really any more generic Shanghai Disneyland pins – you kind of had to pick a theme.

With a fistful of pins, I headed to the checkout, and admired the details while I was in line. One wall was full of Mouse family portraits.

The other wall had pictures of Mickey’s Mickey Avenue construction and opening. I thought the one of the dedication of the Mickey statue was so cute, with Mickey wiping away a tear and Donald getting the grumps lol!

Next door was the candy shop, which I hadn’t checked out yet. It was pretty busy in there at the time.

As I exited the pin store and made my way back down Mickey Avenue, I saw Minnie out doing meet and greets, and the line looked pretty short! I couldn’t pass up that opportunity when she had been my Disneybound inspiration for the day, so I joined the short line.

I’d just managed to time it for when she was taking a short break, but they weren’t kidding when they said only 5 minutes over there. It was probably less than that! In the meantime, I checked out some of the detail around me, starting with Practical Pig Hardware and Three Little Pigs Construction, cleverly placed next to B.E. Wolf & Co Demolition.

My eyes wandered across the road. There was a lot going on over there!

And then of course there were the window displays around where I was standing.

And I loved this acorn tree next to Chip N Dale’s Treehouse Treats, and thought I must come back after dark to see all the acorns lit up!

There was the people watching too. Most people weren’t that exciting, but then there was this girl with this amazing bag! She was getting requests for photos left, right and centre!

So it was hardly a boring wait. And Minnie was back before I knew it!

Around the corner I spied another character opportunity – Goofy and Pluto! There was a little bit of Radiator Springs theming in this area.

It was starting to rain again, but only lightly, and I could keep out of it fairly well by staying under the eaves in the queue area.

It was a very short line, and it wasn’t long before it was my turn.

Last edited:
Mickey’s Storybook Express Part 1

***This update will be in two parts due to image limitations***

As I finished up my meeting with the dawgs, I saw a crowd forming along the parade route, and heard some fanfare going on. I thought I’d timed it perfectly, and was surprised to be able to still get a front row spot! A few minutes later, the Grand Marshall car came past. It must have been so awesome to get to Grand Marshall for the very first official parade!

There was actually a very long break between the Grand Marshall and the actual parade. The crowds were still building, but the rain was easing off, and I got talking to another westerner who was standing next to me. She was from Norway and her husband was there covering the event as a journalist for some Norwegian publication. She hadn’t been able to get a media pass, but she was doing some photography and interviewing for him. So if anyone sees me in some European publication, you’ll know why lol!

Finally the parade started. I hadn’t actually been meaning to bother to watch the parade – it was just circumstance that led to me being there with a front row spot. However, once the music started and I saw the first characters appear from around the bend, I was surprisingly excited to see it!

The first float was Casey Junior with the Fab 5 and some dancers dressed in what I can only imagine are railway signalling inspired costumes, as well as a couple in a more classic 50s kind of dress. This float was accompanied by a cute, upbeat version of the Casey Junior song, which still gets stuck in my head at the drop of a hat (so will now be in my head all day lol!).

Mickey was the engineer of course!

For some reason, the seven dwarves followed along behind. They did get their own song, but there was no sign of Snow White.

The next float was Toy Story themed, accompanied by the usual array of Toy Story characters, plus Lotso, and some colourful pogo stilt walkers.

And of course the green army men did a bit of a choreographed routine.

I loved the addition of a walking Slinky behind! In fact, many of the floats had cute details at the rear which was a nice touch.

Next up was Rapunzel, which I thought was an odd choice to get her own float (in a parade that didn’t even include any other princesses except for the Frozen girls). I guess Tangled must have been really popular in China!

This float was accompanied by dancing ‘thugs’, including the guy who liked to do mime.

There was another cute detail on the back of this float too. Maximus is one of my faves!

Last edited:
Mickey's Storybook Express Part 2

The next float was Nemo, which was a cute (if slightly odd) addition.

The pelican dancers were awesome!

There were also other sea creatures represented among the dancers.

And of course, Mr Ray made an appearance.

Ah, the obligatory Frozen float. As usual, this drew plenty of oohs and aahs from the crowd, and excited screams from little girls. The float was accompanied by snowflake dancers and a very cool giant snow monster (easily the best part of the float IMHO!).

I was very excited for the next float, which was Mulan. There were plenty of soldier inspired dancers to start.

I was also thrilled to see Mulan depicted as Ping, rather than wearing her princessy ‘Reflection’ dress. The larger than life Khan was just beautiful.

This float was full of wonderful detail, including drummers, lion guards, a dragon motif, Mushu gong, and even Mulan lanterns, all on a beautifully ornate float clearly inspired by Chinese architecture.

To mark the end of the parade, we got the caboose. I thought this was a strange way to end the parade, a very simple float with a hodgepodge of characters. It was almost like Mulan was the finale of the parade, and this was an afterthought. Plus, I wasn’t quite sure what the thought was behind the massive genie on top of the float. I think I remember Aladdin music playing, but it certainly wasn’t an Aladdin themed float.

27463813724_7bfdaec53b_z.jpg

And there were some other characters I was happy to see too. Nick Wylde, Judy Hopps, Marie, Pinocchio, Captain Hook, and Mr and Mrs Incredible all made an appearance. The characters on this float did seem to change with each parade. In the coming days, I also saw Stitch.

Overall, I thought it was a cute parade, and was glad that I had seen it properly. However, it wasn’t Disney’s finest offering, and I didn’t feel the need to see it again. It seemed a little disjointed, with what I thought were some odd choices. I think it would have been better if they'd either ditched the train theme, or really used it throughout as a cohesive element (like they do in Hong Kong with the hot air balloon theme, or in Anaheim with the music theme). It really could have done with some more interactive or visually interesting elements too, like some more acrobatics or perhaps some 'mini floats' (like the ladybug things that the characters sit on in Paint the Night).

Last edited:
Interesting parade. The first couple of costumes had me excited....and then the hodge-podge of bits and pieces. I hope they eventually figure out how to link the elements together....or maybe they already do and we haven't figured it out yet???

Glad you found some pins.

Interesting parade. The first couple of costumes had me excited....and then the hodge-podge of bits and pieces. I hope they eventually figure out how to link the elements together....or maybe they already do and we haven't figured it out yet???

Glad you found some pins.

I just think they need to keep the train/travel theme going throughout the parade and they'd be set. Not sure why they haven't done it that way.

Finally, Some Lunch!

Well, not quite yet. I needed to use my Tron FP first (and of course, get another one to ride it at night!).

I had realised though, while I was standing around waiting for the parade, that I hadn’t actually eaten or drank a single thing since leaving my hotel at around 6:30am, and that I was starting to feel a little under the weather.

Of course, I had to do Tron first so that I didn’t miss out on a FP for tonight, but after that I headed straight to the Wandering Moon Teahouse. As I entered, I was handed a menu and warned (well, it sounded like a warning to me) that it was all Chinese food. I said ‘great’ and headed in!

Well, it did turn out that I didn’t recognise anything on the menu enough to work up the courage to order it lol! So my very first meal in the park was the kids prawn and egg with rice, which also came with apple slices and a little bottle of water. I pretty much finished the water off in one gulp, and made a mental note to remember to seek out water in the coming days so I didn’t get to that point again.

Ordering was easy enough, despite the language barrier. There was a large copy of the menu on the counter that you could point at to avoid any confusion. Having said that, I did cause some confusion by ordering a kids meal lol! It set me back 65 Yuan. I was a little disappointed that I hadn’t been brave enough to try any of the more exciting dishes, but this one was pleasant enough.

There was plenty of space in the dining room, which was lovely with wood and bamboo throughout, and slate flooring. There were also pictures and little artefacts scattered around. It was quite a pleasant ambience, and wasn't insanely crowded.

After lunch I decided to head back to the hotel to see if my room was ready. It’s a big park, and I could feel myself fatiguing already! (To be fair, I was nursing a hip injury left over from my Oxfam walk). I thought I’d try out the Disney Town entry/exit, just for fun. I never tried to use it as an entrance so I’m not sure whether you could get in there or not.

It was a little tricky to find my way from there, and I’m sure I didn’t take the most direct route. There were lots of pleasant looking eateries, and it would definitely be a good way to escape the crowds of the park and enjoy a nice sit down meal. Unfortunately for me, it had started raining again, and I wasn’t too keen on getting my camera out to take photos. Even more unfortunately, this would be the only time I visited Disney Town on my trip!

I did stroll through the World of Disney store on the way through. It was actually a good way to get a brief respite from the rain lol! There were a few cute details in there, including the globe which was being projected with steampunk imagery. I didn’t linger too long though, as I was keen for a rest and to get back to the park!

The rain was getting heavier and heavier. I had been planning to walk back to the hotel, but I decided to take the bus instead. By the time I got to the bus stop, the skies had well and truly opened up.

It was pretty quiet at the bus stop at that time of day (it actually never did get insanely busy), but there were a couple of family groups around. I was surprised to see one woman (an older woman, probably a grandma) pull down her toddler’s pants and hold him over the curb so that he could do his business in the road drain. There was a toilet block about 20m away, maybe even less! To be honest though, it didn’t really affect me. I didn’t have to see anything and it was quite easy for me to let it go. The woman even flashed me a smile at one point and I smiled back. Clearly she saw nothing wrong with her actions, and she seemed like a friendly woman. It wasn’t my place to say anything (and who wants to cause drama when they’re on holiday anyway, when it’s much easier and more pleasant to exchange friendly smiles?). FWIW, this was the least offensive of only two experiences I had with toddlers urinating in inappropriate places.

And with that, the bus pulled up and whisked us away to the hotel!

Last edited:
Well I have enjoyed your trip report so much. You are a bad influence on me though I booked a quick trip for myself and my daughter. Just 2 nights at the Toy story hotel. But I just felt I couldn't pass up going to this park while I was in China. Reading your report and seeing your pictures just drew me in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter