The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

We are exactly a month out from our stay at BWV. We have a 2 Bedroom Boardwalk view. Any favorite rooms that people can recommend? I am not kidding myself that any BW room will be quiet but I presume a higher floor would be less noisy?
We are also 4 pretty fit people so don't mind doing stairs versus elevators to leave the building.
We request high floors not so much because of noise but because the lower floors might have closed-in balcony railings, so that you have to stand to enjoy the view. All of the 1 and 2 BR BW view villas are relatively far down the hallway, because the Grand Villas are closer to the one bank of elevators. So "close to elevators" is a relative term for those 1 and 2 BR villas!

I've gotten the enclosed balcony a few times and they are the worst. Didn't realize the high floors don't have those. I'll have to ask for that next time. Thanks

I've gotten the enclosed balcony a few times and they are the worst. Didn't realize the high floors don't have those. I'll have to ask for that next time. Thanks

At least a couple of high floor Boardwalk view studios have enclosed balconies.

I think most of the iron railing balconies are over the Crest 'O the Wave section. That's the section closest to Jelly Rolls & Atlantic Dance.

I have been a DVC member since 2009 and for the first time was able to obtain a reservation to BMV for this October. I am so curious to see this resort up close and personal.

I have been a DVC member since 2009 and for the first time was able to obtain a reservation to BMV for this October. I am so curious to see this resort up close and personal.
I know a lot of people are put off with the 2042 contract expiration, but this post makes me feel good about buying BWV. Enjoy your stay!

For those who have recently stayed at BWV, has Disney brought back the Boardwalk entertainers like Coney Island Chris yet? We have an upcoming trip in May and this has always been a favorite evening activity for my kids.

For those who have recently stayed at BWV, has Disney brought back the Boardwalk entertainers like Coney Island Chris yet? We have an upcoming trip in May and this has always been a favorite evening activity for my kids.

I did see evening entertainers a couple months ago on the Boardwalk. I do not remember if "Coney Island Chris" was there.

As above, there were entertainers on the BW in January, but not necessarily Coney Island Chris. But they did have good size crowds watching, so they were entertaining for sure!

Thanks so much. Good to know and my kids will be happy to enjoy an ice cream from B&C to go window and watch the mini shows.

The last time we stayed at BWV last year it was disappointing not having them do their shows.

Had to reschedule my June trip out to July and I ended up with the 1st 2 nights at BWV but 1 studio is Garden/Pool view and 1 is Boardwalk view. Then we head to OKW for 5 nights. I could have gotten them all at OKW but we really wanted to try out Boardwalk since this was available. I am stalking for studios to switch those out to match and have waitlisted but realistically, worst case we move within the resort. Has anyone done this before at BWV or any other resort? Are we crazy? 🤣🤣

Had to reschedule my June trip out to July and I ended up with the 1st 2 nights at BWV but 1 studio is Garden/Pool view and 1 is Boardwalk view. Then we head to OKW for 5 nights. I could have gotten them all at OKW but we really wanted to try out Boardwalk since this was available. I am stalking for studios to switch those out to match and have waitlisted but realistically, worst case we move within the resort. Has anyone done this before at BWV or any other resort? Are we crazy? 🤣🤣
One time my family booked a standard view 2 bedroom at BWV and then we needed to add a night at the beginning. All that was available was a Boardwalk view, so we booked it. It was awesome! We enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching all of the Boardwalk action. The next morning we checked out, left our luggage with Bell Services & went to Epcot. Came back later & checked in to our new room for the week. It was very easy! Enjoy your vacation!

It’s easy in the same hotel. You can either call bell services to pickup your luggage and put it in storage or take it down to the desk.

I was looking for the night of November 26th on Friday to add to my November 27- December 2 boardwalk view studio. No studios but there was a 1 bedroom standard view. I booked that and planned to waitlist pool/garden and boardwalk view studio. I went to do pool/garden and it came up available! So I booked it and cancelled the 1 bedroom. I also waitlisted the boardwalk view.

We just spent the weekend at the Boardwalk. It was Dapper Day Weekend! We were in our Dapper attire, we fit right in as we strolled the boardwalk. As we sat on the bench next to the surrey bike rental a 8 White Ponies pulling a Glass Coach with a Bride and Groom inside. This one of the many reason I love Disney's Boardwalk.

We just spent the weekend at the Boardwalk. It was Dapper Day Weekend! We were in our Dapper attire, we fit right in as we strolled the boardwalk. As we sat on the bench next to the surrey bike rental a 8 White Ponies pulling a Glass Coach with a Bride and Groom inside. This one of the many reason I love Disney's Boardwalk.
By any chance did you get a picture of the Recreation Calendar? Thank you!

WWYD? I need advice from fellow BWV fans. We have stayed at BWV a few times. Currently have a split GV and Standard view booked. I do not like to move especially with a toddler and groceries. Then add moving day would be Moonlight Magic night, I just see it not going as smoothly as it might under other circumstances. My dilemma is go ahead and book Pool/GV all of the nights- 12 total or stick with splitting and save the points. Views are not my first priority but, having no room for a toddler throwing a tantrum or needing a nap before MM, might be worth the extra 9 points a night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter