The Hilton Doubletree

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
My husband and I stayed at the hotel for our 10 year wedding anniversary 2 weeks ago.

This is one of the best hotels ever. They upgraded us to tower rooms at no extra charge. They gave us vouchers for 2 free breakfast buffet at one of the many restaurants on site ( 16.99 each ).

We came back from the parks to have wine, chocolate covered strawberries, rasberries and cool whip. For free.

Also when you check in they gave us warm chocolate chip cookies.

Also just because it was a partnered hotel we got back stage tickets to the animal rescue tour for free, and front of the line passes. They also had their own walk way to sea world.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Thanks for the review! We are staying there the beginning of January and it is not mentioned too much on DIS. How did you like the rescue tour?

Thanks for the review! We are staying there the beginning of January and it is not mentioned too much on DIS. How did you like the rescue tour?

Sorry I am just now getting back. It was short and fun. It was just us and one other family. They showed us the rescue boats and transporters. There were a few animals ( 3) that were rescued and we got to get up close to them.

She answered a lot of question. We were back there for around 30 mins. It probably would have been longer if there was more people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter