The happyhaunts go South... the endless trip report!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the words of Jessica Simpson, OMGAWD....and also inspired by her...

braless!!! LOLOLOLOL I had to laugh because I ran out of diet pepsi today, it is freezing and snowing here too...so I rushed off to the store...sansbra...just like...uhhh....Jessica Simpson???? Only more southern.....

and FWIW I am not a huge JS fan but it seemed appropriate when talking about melons and the absence of a double sling...

I am sooooo sorry Tommy got hurt!! OWIE!!! :guilty:

I really hope he is doing better...he has only 50 days to WDW so he'd BETTER be READY!! :sunny:

1000thhappyhaunt said:
I KNOW!!!! I KNOW!!!! I forced my whole family to join in and do the 50 Day Dance on the weekend. DH was reluctant to be so silly and gave me a weak little goofy jig. The kids were all in. So... I reached over and twisted DH's nipples to make him dance faster/better. Didn't work. He chased me around the house, instead. Then caught me. Gave me the 'ol CLAW TREATMENT. Ouch. So now... instead of the 50... or 40... or 20... Day Dance... we call it the Countdown Beatin'!!!! I'm planning a Surprise 45 Day Countdown Beatin' for him, tomorrow. Shhhhh! Don't tell DH.

Are you challenging me with the Paintbrush thing? 'Cause YOU KNOW how competitive we are?! Your "reluctant" hubby better be all in... if that's what you are doin'. 'Cause we'll kick your A$$! Heh, heh. Should make for a good chapter in the 'ol trip report though. Love ya, mean it! Mel.

You better believe it! However it will be 4 Happyhaunts and a Crackhead HappyHaunt to 2 1st Timers and you know the Island. But that is ok Once I hear Maelstrom, it is all game then, and maybe a hospital trip, if it gets to rough! What will your DH say about two crazy woman screaming Maelstrom and Maelstrom is a fastpass?

My nephew did this very thing at my sister's house many years ago. They had to put him on a papoose board to stitch him up. My sister, later, smoothed the whole thing over by letting him know that he would now have that "rugged" look when he got older.

Now, my ex took our son (my oldest, but he was about 6 at the time) swimming one day and was allowing him to do bellyflops in the shallow end. He "flopped" a bit too close to the steps and cut his eyebrow pretty badly. Yes, he has a scar running through it to this day, but at least he didn't crack his eye socket or anything like that.

Tommy has just joined the crackhead club, and unfortunately it appears that this is a FASTPASS for many a little boy.
:rolleyes:

:wave2:

Hi, Mel...been reading you for ages but have never posted. You rock!

What is it with little boys anyway?? My nephew was about 7, climbing a tree he'd been told at least six thousand times to stay out of; of course, he fell and joined the crackhead club. Blood everywhere.

EVERYWHERE!

My sister freaks out and calls an ambulance (it did look pretty gruesome). As they're closing the doors to the ambulance, he's yelling at me, "Hey, Aunt Lauri...don't clean up the blood! I have to show David!!" (his best friend)

He now has a scar through his eyebrow, which he loves; and if you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he says "A DAREDEVIL!"

Lord help us all.

Hi Mel!

My son was 2 when he got his eyebrow scar. He decided he needed to look out the window and his little rocking chair was the only thing available for him to stand on, so..... Yep, he fell and hit his head on the window trim.

It's a right of passage!

Nice paragraphs BTW!

My son is also a proud member of the Crackhead Club. Tripped over my legs while I was kneeling down, changing his little sister's diaper, and smacked his forehead right on the edge of a glass coffee table (we were visiting family, as I would never have one of those death-traps in my house). Know what you mean about the blood from a gaping head wound -- at first we thought he was fine, and that he just knocked his head, but no further injury. Turns out, not so much. My father was holding him, trying to stop his crying (I was still busily trying to finish up the diaper job), when my mother takes one look at my son's face and promptly faints -- his face was absolutely covered in blood. He looked like Rocky Balboa at the end of the first Rocky movie (and not in a good way -- which sort of begs the question: is there a good way to look like Sly Stallone?). Off to the ER for a papoose board and internal stiches. Lord almighty, I didn't realize a 4-year old was so freakishly strong -- he darn near broke the straps on the board. Has a nice scar though, up high on his forehead. Gives him that manly look.

We have two crackheads in our family.
When my oldest DS was 22 months he was standing on the toliet fell off and smacked his eyebrow on the edge of the sink. So off to the ER with him and a newborn(3 weeks). He has a nice looking scar.
Then my middle DS @ 23 months rode his trike down the stairs. There was blood everywhere. On the floor on him. I took one look at him laying at the bottom of the stairs crying and I screamed. He didn't make another sound until after the DR. had fixed him. People in the waiting room moved very quickly. So did the nurse and Dr. No stitches for him they glued his head back together. It seems like everytime he falls he hits that same spot. He has a nice scar too.
Boys will be crackheads.I guess. :)
princess: libby

Just a friendly reminder that this board is for Disney World trip reports.

Hey Mel! Damn girl, you sure get into some heap of trouble. I'm glad that Tommy is going to be OK. I feel his pain. I am a member of the teeny crackhead club. I was a little tyke in San Francisco. My Mom was boring me silly talking to someone and I wanted to go. I pulled and pulled on her hand, she left go (she says I pulled away but I was 3 - she is totally rewritting history to get into heaven) anyway - I face planted on the sidewalk. Tons of blood, screaming, hospital and 2 stitchs. Still have a wee scar. His sounds tons better in the best crack department. Plastic surgeons are always a good thing.

Another deal - while people in the US of A are whanking that we need socialized medicine I like our system just fine. I don't have to wait with grody guys that eyeball my tracts of land (if I had any) and don't wait more than 40 minutes usually. So we have to mortgage our house for a serious disease but hey! no grody guys.

Look forward to reading about the convict and waiting for the day that the General springs your cat.

Boy, do I feel naughty! 2 of my posts have been yanked! If whoeveryouare is going to pull posts that aren't trip-related, you've got a big job ahead of you on this thread! I wasn't insulting at all, just wondering why it got pulled...? Since when is a question mark out of line? I would appreciate an explanation. We're just minding our own business, getting a laugh or two in every day learning about Mel's gang! :confused3

I'm not sure why it would matter that this is on a trip reports board since it is a trip report....Everyone just kept asking for more information and Mel gave it to us. For those who don't want to know about Tommy's crack, they can stop at the end of the trip report, right? Am I wrong?

Sunny04...you are so right! :banana:

I guess I would like the moderator to be more open and maybe explain exactly why there's such a problem with this thread at the moment...? :confused3

I guess I would like the moderator to be more open and maybe explain exactly why there's such a problem with this thread at the moment...?

HMMM 1000thHappyhaunt and vettechick both get warnings on the same day - suspicious if you ask me

I think its ZZub secretly trying to catch up on most replies or views.

:teeth:

The title of this board is very clear. This is a board for Disney World trip reports. The moderators have tried posting friendly reminders that random off topic conversations to not belong on this board on threads, and in it's own thread. I don't know how we can be more clear than that.

There have been several threads that have been straying far from the topic of Walt Disney World trip reports. They have simply become a place for people to have random chit chat, and this board is not the place for that. We have a community board for groups with similar interests to chat. We have a community board for people to share whatever family friendly topics you would like on pretty any topic. Random discussions do not belong on the trip report board.

Since this thread has strayed so far off topic, I'm going to go ahead and close it now.

If you have a Disney World trip report, please post it right here on the trip report board. The moderators welcome and love to hear about everyone's trip.

If you have stories or non-Disney related trip reports, please go ahead and post it on the community board.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderators, and we'd be happy to answer them.

Thanks.

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter