The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Hey Everyone,

So sorry about posting, things have been awful at work and this week it is the anniversary of my granny's death, and one of my huskies and my chameleon have been poorly, then my laptop battery died and so things have been a little tough :( I will post more soon!

:grouphug: Hang in there! i'm sorry things are tough!

Sara-Jayne, I'm so sorry to hear things aren't going well. I do hope your pets get better soon and work turns around. Just be thankful you and Gavin have each other to lean on in times like this. Take care and I truly hope things get better soon!
Ashley.

Sara-Jayne... Just wanted to send you a hug! :hug: Hopefully things are looking better for your this week! You are missed - but we totally understand how Real Life sometimes gets in the way!

DisneyMissy

Just wanted to say I'd popped over to read your DWTR after seeing the gorgeous pic in your sig on the DLRP board...

First of all, I'm sorry to read that things aren't going so well at the moment and I'm sending all my positive thoughts and best wishes to you and your family (including of course, the pets!).

I'm going to make a confession now. I leave for DLRP in 12 days for Christmas, I move house the week after and I start a new job the week after that, I'm mum to an adorable but lively 3 year old, I haven't written a single Christmas card and my house looks like the local tip BUT all day I've been transfixed by your report of your trip, your wedding and your wonderful family. Its been :wizard: and you all looked just amazing! I think the very first photo taken of you and the girls outside, with you looking down at your flowers is without question my fav! Your expression is so happy and serene and content and calm and beautiful - very very princessy!

I've thoroughly enjoyed every second of your report, and like the others am desperately looking forward to reading more... the looks on everyones faces when they see you pull up in the coach, your charming (and very 'game') groom's expression when he sees you in all your finery, and how the photo in your sig came to be! As others have said you have such an expressive and open way with words, I feel I know you all and have all my life! I am very very sure that with hearts and souls as honest and pure as yours', you will have a long and very happy life together. Maybe its something in what Disney said as every DWTR I read reaffirms my faith that there are so many good people out there who do believe in something better and for them, the world is their oyster and love and happiness is always there for them through good times and bad!

Looking forward to reading more whenever you have the time... (not that I need the distraction or anything!) ;)

P.S. When we went in June I could tell my DH was DESPERATE to buy an Indiana Jones hat but wouldn't 1. cause he has a 'big' head and 2. cause he'd never have a 'reason' to wear it except at Disney.... so tell your new DH (sunk in yet lol!) that on me showing him your TR, he has released an Indy trapped in the closet :lmao: - he's gonna buy one to wear to WDW next Sept!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Sara-Jayne is fine and is on vacation :goodvibes I talk to her every day and her and Gav are enjoying married life! :love: I'm sure she'll write more once things settle down.

This has been such a nice treat to read while I'm in an empty office (it's Dec. 26th!)...

Sara and Gavin - CONGRATS! You are just the cutest couple and seem like you have such wonderful personalities.

I loved looking at the photos of everywhere you went prior to your families arriving from the Courthouse to the Coral Reef! It felt like I was on the trip with you! And the engagement photos are INCREDIBLE! I'm so jealous!

You looked gorgeous on your wedding day - I cannot believe the size of your bridesmaids bouquets! Good thing your was bigger! Just gorgeous... And I LOVED your awesome converse! Good job!!! :bride:

Can't wait to read more.

Sara,

I stumbled upon your trip report today and have spent the entire day reading it! It certainly has helped me pass the slow hours at work much more quickly! You are a lovely bride! Please come back and finish your tale as soon as you can!

Congratulations on your preganancy and I hope your having a magical time at Disneyland Paris right now :hug:
Lol, I was scared to be the first one to say that on this thread!

So i second it!! Even though I got waaay to excited on teh DLP board!

Hope you're having a wonderful trip and you find some time to get back to this report when you get back! :)

(Am I the only one who gets super excited when you see this thread has unreead messages?)

Lol, I was scared to be the first one to say that on this thread!

So i second it!! Even though I got waaay to excited on teh DLP board!

Hope you're having a wonderful trip and you find some time to get back to this report when you get back! :)

(Am I the only one who gets super excited when you see this thread has unreead messages?)

Ooops hope I havent put my foot in it! I get way too excited too - me and Henry love reading this thread to help us plan ours hehe!

Aww congrats Sara!! So happy to hear about your pregnancy. Can't wait for you to get back and continue your report!

Congrats Sarah, I read your report all the way through and all of the feelings that you felt is all that I hope to feel on my wedding day in Feb. You're very lucky and looked like a beautiful princess. All the best of luck to you and Gavin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter