The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Wow You were beautiful!!!! Ana and Lilli are great. I can't wait to work with them and MISTY!!! I adore Misty's photos!

All of the pictures are beautiful! You did a great job picking everything out for the wedding. You can tell that you put a lot of time into planning and everything came out gorgeous!

I LOVE your flowers!!!!!!!!!!! So vibrant! I can't wait to see more!

Wow a lot to catch up on!!

Love your hair and makeup! Ana and Lily did a beautiful job!!

Sorry for all the stress everyone caused you! I can't believe some people act like that!

Can't wait to see the big moment!

hehe More..... pleassee!

You are so mischievious! :rotfl: I will post a little more and then I have to get ready to go shopping, I will update again tonight if I can :)

Wow You were beautiful!!!! Ana and Lilli are great. I can't wait to work with them and MISTY!!! I adore Misty's photos!

All of the pictures are beautiful! You did a great job picking everything out for the wedding. You can tell that you put a lot of time into planning and everything came out gorgeous!

I LOVE your flowers!!!!!!!!!!! So vibrant! I can't wait to see more!

Thank you so much! Ana and Lilly are amazing. They helped me out many times on my honeymoon, I just love them both. I felt very confident they would be the right choice for me :)

Misty was great ~ she covered most of the wedding day and we had the Roots aswell, who we adore. We were very lucky to work with such wonderful and talented people! :) :) :)

I put ALOOOOOOT of time and planning into my wedding, nearly 2 years solidy, but I am glad that I did. I knew exactly what I wanted and by the time it arrived, I was sure of everything. I never waivered because I nothing was done on impulse. I'm just so happy about the way everything turned out.:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Wow a lot to catch up on!!

Love your hair and makeup! Ana and Lily did a beautiful job!!

Sorry for all the stress everyone caused you! I can't believe some people act like that!

Can't wait to see the big moment!

Hi again! Thank you! I'm getting to the wedding slowly! :) :)

Getting Into The Dress...

Anyway…

Back in my parents’ room, it was time for me to get into the dress. I was so scared. This was it! The dress (it’s called Demi and by Hollywood Dreams) was so beautiful and yet so huge (and undoubtedly embarrassing) to climb into. I was sure I would fall over like some idiot! Or flash my underwear. I had my new underwear from Agent Provocateur that I had been looking forward to wearing for so long, but that didn’t mean anyone needed to see it!

So, Misty said that she would photograph me getting into the dress if I had no objections to it, and Jeffrey said he would start filming. Pressure, pressure!

115047.jpg

Lilli told me if it went over my head she would shoot someone...!

115048.jpg

1150482.jpg

Up until this point I was happy ~ all I had to do was clamber in (literally), but now I had to take some clothes off. Hmm... It was like being at school and trying to get changed for PE without anyone seeing...ha ha ha.

115049.jpg

115050.jpg

My mum, trying to save me from myself.... :laugh3:

1150502.jpg

115051.jpg

I changed into my new pyjamas (we always had new pyjamas at Christmas when we were little so that Santa would see us clean and tidy and so I thought this was another good excuse for some ~ after all, I might be photographed in them! :laughing: )

I always had new PJ's on christmas eve for this exact reason. In fact even now I buy new PJ's for Me, Lee and our 2 children to wear on christmas eve. The kids love coming out of the bath and finding a gift wrapped sitting under the tree for them ! Only after they open it do they (again) realise that this happens every year ;) you think they would remember the next time, but they don't. Its magical.

I love my dress. I wore it many more times (as you'll see) and I'd wear it every day if I could (except not for washing up ~ that would get icky)...

:)

I think my dress will become my new 'SUNDAY DINNER' dress :rotfl:

I used to play a game called “Rings on Your Fingers” when I was a little girl and it was a bunch of yellow plastic rings which you picked up and tried to match to the pictures on your card. On the yellow plastic were drawings of rings with different coloured stones and they were just beautiful to me as a child, even though they were of course paper and plastic. I used to run around with as many on as I could fit!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

I just had a major flash back to my childhood and playing that game ! I had totally forgotten about that ! I loved that game it was my absolute fav.

Loving you TR, now stop tidying up woman and on with the show.......:rotfl:

Linz xxx :)

I always had new PJ's on christmas eve for this exact reason. In fact even now I buy new PJ's for Me, Lee and our 2 children to wear on christmas eve. The kids love coming out of the bath and finding a gift wrapped sitting under the tree for them ! Only after they open it do they (again) realise that this happens every year ;) you think they would remember the next time, but they don't. Its magical.

I think my dress will become my new 'SUNDAY DINNER' dress :rotfl:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

I just had a major flash back to my childhood and playing that game ! I had totally forgotten about that ! I loved that game it was my absolute fav.

Loving you TR, now stop tidying up woman and on with the show.......:rotfl:

Linz xxx :)

I love new pyjamas! That is such a cute idea, putting them under the tree! Awww!

The Sunday Dinner idea is certainly very appealing ~ I'll try this weekend and see how it flies with Gavin... :rotfl: I don't think it would surprise him.... :rolleyes1

Another "Rings on your fingers" fan! Hoorah! I loved playing it, now I have my own ring it's even better, lol.

Well, I can try and get a little more on here and then I have to go shopping or we will starve here. I have two impatient huskies who are waiting for their bonios ;)

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Okay, just a little more! Then I really have to do some cleaning.... Honestly! :lovestruc

So my sister steps in to help me... Please excuse the rather odd expressions on my face. I was just wondering what was happening behind me!

115052.jpg

1150522.jpg

115053.jpg

115054.jpg

1150542.jpg

115055.jpg

115056.jpg

1150562.jpg

Notice where my arms are..... There was no way I was ending up with "too much" on camera!

Sara -- You are just so beautiful! I can't believe you don't see that, even before Ana and Lili worked their own special magic. Your smile just lights up a room! I am so happy for you that everything was so perfect and pretty. You absolutely looked like a princess, even before you got into your gown. I can't wait to see pix of Gavin's face. I am sure you knocked his socks off. Your parents sound so wonderful and loving and I am so glad you were able to carry your loved ones (and your furbabies) close to your heart on your wedding day. Can't wait to hear (and see) more! Your writing style is absolutely perfect and I am enjoying every single moment of reading your journal. :hug:

My dad stood patiently waiting.....and being glad he doesn't have to help "winch" me into the dress.... :rotfl:

115082.jpg

1150822.jpg

We were getting there!

1beautifulbride.jpg

1beautifulbride3.jpg

1beautifulbride34.jpg

1DRESSTIE.jpg

Sara-Jayne you were the most beautiful princess bride!!! I just love everything you've chosen so far.. the flowers are amazing - star gazer's are my personal favorites - the jewelry, the garter, everything is simply fantastic! And don't be sad about your dress, maybe you could surprise Gavin with a romantic first anniversary dinner and wear it again then, or if you two are planning on kids, you could turn the bodice into a christening gown and use the skirt to drape around a bassinet. Or you could save it for that vow renewal!!!! It truly does come alive when you wear it!

In the mirror, it looked a little like this...

115058.jpg

1150582.jpg

Yes, I was holding onto things that were "precious" to me until Misty pointed out that I might not want photos with my hands on my breasts!

115059.jpg

Of course, I couldn't then stop laughing....

115060.jpg

1150602.jpg

115061.jpg

11016.jpg

Sara-Jayne you were the most beautiful princess bride!!! I just love everything you've chosen so far.. the flowers are amazing - star gazer's are my personal favorites - the jewelry, the garter, everything is simply fantastic! And don't be sad about your dress, maybe you could surprise Gavin with a romantic first anniversary dinner and wear it again then, or if you two are planning on kids, you could turn the bodice into a christening gown and use the skirt to drape around a bassinet. Or you could save it for that vow renewal!!!! It truly does come alive when you wear it!

Thank you so much, you made me so happy! :) I like the idea of a romantic anniversary dinner, that would be lovely! It's just such an amazing dress. I can't explain how I feel about it. I'm not a clothes person generally, I'm not obsessed with them, but I just love everything about it ~ especially the memories. I'm not sure I could face cutting it up though.... My mum would probably cry aswell! :)

Thank you for reading and for your lovely compliments ~ it makes it so much nicer to write the TR when people are enjoying it! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter