The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

i've watched roughly a season of friends a day this week

i am 1000000000000000000000% monica & chandler trash

I don't know what I'm going to do when I go to university and can't use essex slang anymore without people thinking I'm a pikey, me and my friends know it's bants but it's just become an actual habit now it's terrible

I was supposed to finish Friends by February 26th when the new House of Cards season came out, I finished it Mid-May

got accepted into the university i wanted to transfer to!!!!! which means i don't have to go back to living on the cold depressing mountain for school next year yaaaaaay

Those moments when the only thing getting you through exams is the thought of what kind of state you might be in next Friday night

"Well...teaching older kids would be a lot easier than teaching kindergarten."

Well gee, thanks for informing me....

When will people realize that I am really serious about having a career in education and that I am not stupid, I know that it will not be an easy job, and I also know that I will not be making a lot of money. I. Know.

Exams also end on Thursday for me and the mass year 13 PARTAYYYYY for 9 weeks begins on Friday woohoooooooo

got accepted into the university i wanted to transfer to!!!!! which means i don't have to go back to living on the cold depressing mountain for school next year yaaaaaay
CONGRATS!!! literally this is how I feel about not having to go back to UT until January lol Hatred doesn't begin to describe

Saw TSwift two weeks ago and pretty sure it was hands down the best night of my life. Definitely best concert I've been to. Landslide win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter