The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I can't believe I'm leaving school forever at the end of next week, I'm so not ready for this

lol i turn 22 in october

53630a79c21c49cfaf8caac45883c952.gif

That post on tumblr about the grading system is so wrong it makes me cringe when I see it
We don't have a standardised/uniform grading system, it's all done through external exam boards, not school, and it's really subjective because we have raw marks and uniform marks as well.
Also we don't have + and - grades haha it's A*, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, U. U basically means you did so badly your paper is ungraded and you don't have a mark
RANT

*just went through 6 pages to find your last post lol*
CONGRATS ERIN!! I saw your instagram post and died of cuteness, it was adorable! I'm so happy for you, you're very lucky!

Thank you so much! :) I was so not expecting it, it was the best surprise ever! My parents were even in on it!

Now that I'm done my senior project, I can look forward to spending more time on here....being ignored.

OH MY GOSH YES ERIN OMG that was the cutest thing on the face of the earth. Like I saw it on insta and I was freaking out in my house. Pretty much squealing lol

I am also seeing Tswift in two weeks and that in itself is fabulous. *that is my simple request*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter