• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

The first time I watched it I was so certain that he would say "Winter's a good time to hug and cuddle,But put me in summer and I'll be a puddle,

The first time I watched it I was so certain that he would say "Winter's a good time to hug and cuddle,But put me in summer and I'll be a puddle,
That is what I thought to. It was so funny when he said a Happy Snowman.

Time for me to get ready for bed. School tomorrow.

My best friend is home for the summer! Tomorrow will be the first time I've seen him since Christmas, and the first time I'll get to have some much needed time with just him for almost 8 months.

I had an allergic reaction to something a few days ago that made me break out in hives all over my neck, and parts of my face, and made me itch all over. The worst part is we don't really know what caused it. Our guess is mangos, but who knows. Ugh.

I'm almost finished with English in school.Sorry about your allergic reaction I hope you feeling better.

on my third day of summer vacation and I've spent the majority of it asleep because college drains the living daylights out of you <333
Please don't say that because I think the 10th grade has drained the living daylight out of me and I have a month left to go. :(

Too many bevs was clearly going to result in an injury but now I have to go to physio hahaha haha hahaha ha ha

on my third day of summer vacation and I've spent the majority of it asleep because college drains the living daylights out of you <333
Same thing here. I'm not even officially on break left because I still have a project to finish, but sleeping in has been too nice to pass up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter