The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I actually cannot believe what just happened to me if that isn't fate then I don't actually believe in love anymore that was not a coincidence goodbye

My mom went to a lecture on OCD? She doesn't really see me as having a disorder so I'm worried this will make things worse.

i'm trash i'm trash i'm the queen of trash

i just emailed the school newspaper editor if i could freelance a piece on my favorite band playing a show in town next month

I somehow managed to get 3 mine train fastpasses and an Anna and Elsa fastpass for my next Disney trip don't ask me how lol

Omg the boys school got their charity showcase trending 5th on twitter today by the whole school constantly tweeting about it the whole way through
Amazing

I love that when you go to one of the local grammars you just automatically become part of this inner circle of your year group where everyone knows everyone haha I'm going to miss this so much next year we're like our own little community of clever people lol

I was totally not ready to come back to school and deal with everything again.

I have the cutest outfit planned out for my birthday at WDW and I just can't contain the excitement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter