• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

The dress will probably be forgotten by Monday.But still I wonder how is it possible sometimes I wonder if the people who are saying it is blue and black are really making it up to drive the white and golds crazy.

I have a massive crush on this boy who gets my train and I just accidentally stepped back and fell onto him it was so bad I was actually so mortified I just ran away HAHAHAHA

My friends are telling me that this is now prime opportunity for me to talk to him tomorrow when I get to the station
I want to but I'm too scared so lol

I'm kind of annoyed. My blood test results are all normal. Everything's always normal.

B1VyaQJIYAAk8Es.jpg

same

i need to do laundry this weekend but i've done rly well so far at avoiding the boy since i turned him down?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter