The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
il_570xN.338312480.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant, but i'd be afraid that i would ruin them

I have a cousin on Teen Wolf, yet I've never watched the show. My aunt keeps on telling me too, but I never do. It is still pretty awesome, I guess.

So, my dad is allergic to yellow jackets and got stung today. It was pretty freaky, ngl. Well, I'm scared of any insect with a stinger, but that just makes it worse for me.

I'm going to have to get up at like 2:00 or 3:00 to get to the airport that's an hour and a half away from my house for my flight at 7:30ish Saturday morning. I will be extremely tired. It will be worth it. :D

today sucked so much
if i failed that biology eoc i will cry so hard because i have to go back on friday and retake it then WHICH I REFUSE TO DO so then i will fail biology lol. i'm so nervous idk whether to email ms cruce or not.

i was the last one done with it. it's on a computer so it takes me longer to do and i probably spent a good four to five minutes on each of the 80 questions. i know for sure i at least missed six. i'm just hoping all the ones i missed were practice questions (those don't count towards your grade and there were 20 of them)

MY DAY SUCKED SO MUCH <3

Well, I made it out this year with all A's. Even though my algebra 2 teacher didn't give me my extra average points for my final. She hated me. I still came out with a 97, so I really shouldn't be complaining. Just makes me mad I could've and should've made a 100 on my final average.

paris london tokyo
there's just one thing that i gotta do
hello, tuck you in every night
on the phone

worldwide will forever always be one of my favorites

Seniors > Juniors > Sophomores > Administration > Staff > Janitors > Trees > Rocks > Dirt > Freshman.

omg.
i'm excited to be a junior next year, but i know the sophomores and freshmen are going to annoy me so much. but our grade is really close with the juniors right now, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

0ne m0re day 0f sch00l well it's a half day PARTY
jk it's spanish and today in spanish was gross because ugh ew ugh ewwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter