The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

i'd post a picture of my dress but nah i'm keeping it a secret until prom
(lol jk i've shown so many people) butnotmydate

ohmygod.png

omg what i watched this one beauty gurus videos and look what happened now her picture is hannah's avvie and it's in my siggy what how

what is going on

MickeyisBeast said:
omg what i watched this one beauty gurus videos and look what happened now her picture is hannah's avvie and it's in my siggy what how

what is going on

oh my gosh hahahahaha

I look like crap in my prom dress picture so I don't show many people that aren't my closest friends haha no makeup and glasses aren't my most flattering look.

I wanna see Oblivion
not just because it has Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman, not just because it has an amazingly crazy story line, but because the trailer opened with tom cruise wearing a Yankees hat

i completely forgot about walking on a dream by empire of the sun i used to love that song

I got the cutest stuff today omg
And I had fun
And that's what matters but really I got cute stuff. No joke

If I worked for Disney I always said that I would come up and design a lion king roller coaster through the elephant grave yard because I don't really think festival of the lion king is enough representation for it

And that's not apple bottom jeans boots with the fur low either.

That's lower than low omg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter