The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

MickeyisBeast said:
making a joke in front of a ton of people and having them all crack up is one if the most beautiful feelings you’ll ever feel don’t deny it

it's what i strive for in life, to be funny
and i try really hard to keep a straight face and look serious after i say something funny but everyone's laughing so then i laugh UGH if i keep a straight face that just makes it even more funny ONE DAY I'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE

hahaha I can do it
I have had much practice at it though lol

Tomorrow is pajama day and counting tomorrow I will have worn pajamas for three days straight now. It's weird because I have these certain pajamas that I never sleep in but I wear for school. And I never go to bed wearing the pajamas I wore to school because eew school germs

But character day may be just as good omg
Seriously though mine and my bffs outfits will be so creatively dumb but they may just pull it off

TONIGHT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

i can't get over the fact that justin bieber was right in front of me oh my god the kid is literally perfect I'M SO UPSET IT'S OVER D:

wait until tomorrow when i shower you with photos hehe

i have school tomorrow so i guess i should go to sleep

but the justin bieber concert > the one direction concert

DSC03663.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

DSC03671.jpg

DSC03642.jpg

:worship: he sounds even better live, like whoa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter