The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I got a 100 on my APUSH midterm! :goodvibes

(That's actually really amazing, because I didn't study for it, nor have I read any of the chapters since October omg)

No school for me tomorrow, I don't have a first period exam since I already took my AP midterms. Thank goodness! I'll have all day to study for that chem exam on my birthday the next day :/

I had a decent day lol
my outfit was cute so that's all that matters

but everyone at school is sick eew

"But first I want to see the Met"
"Okay, let me stop you right there. The Mets suck. You want to see the Yankees!"
"No, no not the Mets, the Met, singular."
"Which one? They all suck"
"The museum"
"I don't think so"

oh my god Friends is such a good show

Ross: Oh, you should take her to the Met
Joey: Ah, the Mets! *rolls eyes*
Ross: No, the Met. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Joey: Oh, that's what they meant. You know if they're going to shorten it, they should call it the Muse for museum and avoid all the confusion!
Ross: Yeah, yeah, most days the place is packed with confused, angry baseball fans

the guy in the denim shirt in the video for latch by disclosure is so cute i am going to cry

I hate when people call me blocked and expect me to answer lol um no I don't find that amusing. If you wanna call me, use your real number or else I won't pick up omg blocked numbers creep me out bc my friends have bad creepy blocked phone call stories

tumblr_mgmu7kzSqZ1qbdujvo1_500.png

why is this, of all things, my most successful post on tumblr

Alfredo Flores
Taking a few days off tour to go to my friends wedding!! Gonna miss BELIEVE and I am sad I won't be meeting some of you in these next few cities! I'll be back soon! LOVE YOU!!!

:eek: I hope Fredo's back by next Tuesday, I want to be in the same room (...arena) as him!

Watching the Bachelor :O
He takes the girl with one arm on the first date awwww
I like her because we have the same name haha

i haven't got any lessons for the next 3 thursdays yay
this thursday we're in sixth form lessons
next thursday is target setting day so we're literally in school for about 15 minutes
the thursday after that we have a day off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter