The Hangout Thread ~ Don't Look Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've realised something about Avatarland. How are we supposed to walk around Pandora anyway. The whole reason they needed avatars in the first place was because the air was toxic to humans.

They'll paint all the guests blue.

:rotfl:

We're on primetime. I'm kind of scared. xD

Haha I can understand. But, y'all seem to be doing really good! It's West Virginia, right?

We lost our best player, Justin Hunter, last week, so our season is pretty much down the drain. lol

They'll paint all the guests blue.

:rotfl:

They'll put us in a special box where they put our bodies under (ie knock us unconscious) and we'll wake up as na'vis (ie painted blue and made to walk on stilts). Then we are free to explore the world of Pandora!

Haha I can understand. But, y'all seem to be doing really good! It's West Virginia, right?

We lost our best player, Justin Hunter, last week, so our season is pretty much down the drain. lol
Yeah, it's at WVU.

That stinks. At least the team can use this week off to regroup for the rest of the season. :-)

This would mutilate traffic flow, but maybe there could be a holding room going into Avatarland where guest are "transformed" into the the Avatars. They could see themselves as the blue people (forgot what they're called) in a mirror in the holding room.

Yeah, it's at WVU.

That stinks. At least the team can use this week off to regroup for the rest of the season. :-)

I haven't really watched them this year to see if they are good or not. But, I am always wanting the SEC to win....unless it's Florida.

Yeah...he tore his ACL and NCL=out for the year. :/ They had a VERY intense practice the other day. lol

I'm playing the piano for Derek Dooley and his family next Thursday. I am honestly not really nervous, just excited. :-) my brother=jealous!!

Oh magic conch, What am I doing this weekend?
tumblr_lmlzirL8P31qzzxaqo1_500.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs57e-viIKw

I haven't really watched them this year to see if they are good or not. But, I am always wanting the SEC to win....unless it's Florida.

Yeah...he tore his ACL and NCL=out for the year. :/ They had a VERY intense practice the other day. lol
I think they're good on offense. It's just their home-field that worries me. I like rooting for the conference too. It makes everyone in the SEC look good when our conference beats someone from another conference.

I imagine so haha. I'm rooting for y'all to win the rest of the games except for one in mid-October. :rolleyes1

13-2 Tampa Bay!

GO TAMPA BAY WIN! dont win yankees!

hehehehehehehehe. i knew it, i knew the yankees weren't even going to bother. they're already in the playoffs, now they need the rays in the playoffs instead of boston.

I think they're good on offense. It's just their home-field that worries me. I like rooting for the conference too. It makes everyone in the SEC look good when our conference beats someone from another conference.

I imagine so haha. I'm rooting for y'all to win the rest of the games except for one in mid-October. :rolleyes1

Yeah, playing away is sometimes harder than home....especially when your home stadium is so crazy. I am really hoping for another SEC team to be national champs again. Idc who it is, just as long as someone wins it.

I wonder why? lol Unless we drastically change, I don't think y'all have too much to worry about.

13-2 Tampa Bay!

GO TAMPA BAY WIN! dont win yankees!

hehehehehehehehe. i knew it, i knew the yankees weren't even going to bother. they're already in the playoffs, now they need the rays in the playoffs instead of boston.

Ya know, right now it would peobably be easier to beat Boston, at least Tampa can still pitch...

Yeah, playing away is sometimes harder than home....especially when your home stadium is so crazy. I am really hoping for another SEC team to be national champs again. Idc who it is, just as long as someone wins it.

I wonder why? lol Unless we drastically change, I don't think y'all have too much to worry about.
I'm just afraid they'll come into Neyland overlooking the Vols.

Ya know, right now it would peobably be easier to beat Boston, at least Tampa can still pitch...

But the thing is, I'd rather lose going to the World Series to Tampa then lose it to Boston. I don't want to take a chance with Boston on the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter