The Guy thread-Where the girls will (More then likely) post more then the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaiidood

<font color=coral>Chaos out of order<marquee><font
Hey guys, why not have a thread of our own right?! I mean the girls have one where they talk about...well anything (And i mean anything) so why not cater to the minority too right?! Lemme hear a OOH RAH!! Ha ha but seriously, keep it AS clean as you can in here, besides this could be fun :p

J gets the post the new thread...TAKE THAT YOU NON-BELIEVERS!

yup XD

hmm... what can I bring up to shock the girls...

bleh, I have to study another hoour, then I'll be on

yeah, everything we can say on here is not dis apprpraite

Ha ha this has actually been done before? I dont actually know any super secret guy stuff(oh that just didnt sound guyish at all) I can spread around. Ha ha everything we do is so out there...

uhhh video games? Ha ha I havnt played video games in about 2 months, so im sorta out of the loop on that. I Love Halo though, Oh and that one Wii game...uhhh...endless Ocean, that Game is insane! I love it.

uhhh video games? Ha ha I havnt played video games in about 2 months, so im sorta out of the loop on that. I Love Halo though, Oh and that one Wii game...uhhh...endless Ocean, that Game is insane! I love it.

I hate Halo.
I played video games less than an hour ago haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter