The Guy Thread Has A Sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the decon that lives across the street just complained about my music being too loud.

xD
NOT TURNING IT DOWN JACK***!

Lmfao, he'd HATE me then.
The music is usually so loud that the floor vibrates lol.

Hey Ally..Whats up?

:lmao:
That reminds me of this time when this guy pulled into our complex and into his parking spot.
He was blasting music, and a guy a couple minutes later who lives in the front of the complex (we were in the back),walks to the guys car and starts yelling at him to keep it down. This guy he's yelling at was a previous football player and is really big/tall/etc. lolol, it was so funny!

I'm fine, thanks.
And yourself?

After the Burial and Veil of Maya. Two metal bands. It was sooo cool. The place I usually go to for concerts has security and guard rails between the bands, but not this place. People were jumping on the stage, and then jumping off and the band and security don't care.

I got a After the Burial shirt that has ATB on the front. Those are my initials. :)

After the Burial and Veil of Maya. Two metal bands. It was sooo cool. The place I usually go to for concerts has security and guard rails between the bands, but not this place. People were jumping on the stage, and then jumping off and the band and security don't care.

I got a After the Burial shirt that has ATB on the front. Those are my initials. :)

Ohh nice.
The most intense concert I've been to was MCR... but there was nobody on the stage or anything.

Lmfao, did you get that Andy shirt yet?

Ohh nice.
The most intense concert I've been to was MCR... but there was nobody on the stage or anything.

Lmfao, did you get that Andy shirt yet?

Haha, MCR intense...
At this concert there was a fight, and police and a fire truck came.
One kid got all busted up, his arms were bleeding, his nose and mouth were gushing with blood.

I don't do any of that stuff though, I just like listening to the music.

Haha, MCR intense...
At this concert there was a fight, and police and a fire truck came.
One kid got all busted up, his arms were bleeding, his nose and mouth were gushing with blood.

I don't do any of that stuff though, I just like listening to the music.

IT WAS!
The girl in front of me bit someones arm, then she glared at me.
She could have bit me too.
There was a mosh pit too though.
Most of the concerts I've been to were calm and everyone just like.. chills and stuff.

The only chill concerts I've been to are Phantom Planet, Count Basie, and Glen Miller. Probably a few more, but that's all I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter