The Guy Thread 4: Untitled

Leg presses are good. I only lift with hi reps and low weight though. I am only into firming my flab.

Leg presses are good. I only lift with hi reps and low weight though. I am only into firming my flab.

Haha that's pretty much everyone's goal tho isn't it? High reps though aren't exactly the best way to do it... If you wanna firm your thighs you should do about average sets and reps or alternate days one day high reps low sets the next day flip :)

Haha that's pretty much everyone's goal tho isn't it? High reps though aren't exactly the best way to do it... If you wanna firm your thighs you should do about average sets and reps or alternate days one day high reps low sets the next day flip :)
I don't work them everyday. Different muscle toning on different days. I just work with low weight for non bulking.

I don't work them everyday. Different muscle toning on different days. I just work with low weight for non bulking.

That's what I meant I didn't mean everyday Haha I guess I wasn't to clear...

Yea I guess That would probably work better if you wanted to stay tiny. I was talking from a guy's perspective I guess sorry!

For long you live and high you fly, but only if you ride the tide,
And balanced on the biggest wave, you race towards an early grave.

Good, you? I just got back from a baseball game. I won a $100 gas card and was on the giant screen. It was sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter