The Groovy New Pop Century FAQ Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is. It is on page 2 of this thread.

Thanks...ok question...we are a group of 7 with two rooms. I would like connecting rooms, but I was under impression that all connecting rooms have king in one and two doubles in other. We want to have doubles in both. So, according to this map...I could have this by requesting (i know not guaranteed) fourth floor, tramp building, rooms 3420 & 21 or 3428/29, etc. (or similar)...?

We had connecting room with double beds - it is not always easy to get connecting rooms, so if not assigned,ask them to try to get them for you at check in.

We were in Jukebox building 2, 4th fl, pool view, with 6 rooms, every other was a connecting room! It was great fun :) Oh, we knew it would be every other room connecting, but never expected to get all 6 together!

So, is all of the 60's building preferred...looking at the map playdoh building facing the lake seems nice, but is it noisy...umm?

In 2005 we were in tramp building, 4th floor, facing the lake, either #3415 or 17, cannot remember. We loved it...quiet...illuminations could be seen...

Thanks...ok question...we are a group of 7 with two rooms. I would like connecting rooms, but I was under impression that all connecting rooms have king in one and two doubles in other. We want to have doubles in both. So, according to this map...I could have this by requesting (i know not guaranteed) fourth floor, tramp building, rooms 3420 & 21 or 3428/29, etc. (or similar)...?
We asked for 1 King and 1 double/double as connecting and were told most are 2 double beds the Kings are handicapped mainly 1 So you should have no problem

I requested preferred room. Taking a five year old and a one year old and two people with bad knees. Hope to be close to buses and dining. Where would that be and am I likely to get it?

We will be at WDW April 14-20, 2008 for a conference and will be staying at the YC. (I'm so excited as we have never stayed there before nor will we in the future - too many $$$$$). But we are coming down on the Sunday before and were looking for a value resort to stay at April 13-16. We have stayed at ASMo twice before but are thinking about POP this time. How crowded will this resort be in April???

I'm not to sure how it wil lbe thsi year. In the past Easter runs around those dates and it is horridly busy. But this year, easter is in March. so my guess is it will still be busy, but maybe starting to die down a bit?

We will be at WDW April 14-20, 2008 for a conference and will be staying at the YC. (I'm so excited as we have never stayed there before nor will we in the future - too many $$$$$). But we are coming down on the Sunday before and were looking for a value resort to stay at April 13-16. We have stayed at ASMo twice before but are thinking about POP this time. How crowded will this resort be in April???

I think its going to be very busy. Alot of schools have spring break then and its Passover.

I think its going to be very busy. Alot of schools have spring break then and its Passover.

really?? most spring breaks around here are march 21-30...b/c easter is march 23.. hope you have a good trip anyway... :wizard:

The schools are only closed for a long weekend at Easter in March and are closed for 2 weeks in April. So actually this year Easter shouln't be as crowded!!

We are going to be in the Pop for one night before moving on to another resort. The morning we leave, MK has EMH and all I keep hearing was if your on the outskirts of Pop Century it's a long walk to the bus.

Am I just being a wimp, or is it worth asking for a room near the bus stop. Is there some crappy view rooms near there that I can request. Just trying to make the 6:45 am start that much more easier.

Let me know what you think, I can take it.

Maz:3dglasses

We are going to be in the Pop for one night before moving on to another resort. The morning we leave, MK has EMH and all I keep hearing was if your on the outskirts of Pop Century it's a long walk to the bus.

Am I just being a wimp, or is it worth asking for a room near the bus stop. Is there some crappy view rooms near there that I can request. Just trying to make the 6:45 am start that much more easier.

I can't hurt to put it in your requests when you reserve a room! It's not worth paying for preferred for one night, especially since all of them are not close to the bus stop.
But, if you don't get right next to the bus stop, it's still not a big deal to walk. Happy planning! :wizard:

Hey!! Check the map on page 1 post #3. The bus stops are in front of Classic Hall and are only a short walk from most of the buildings. The furtherest walk would be from the most distant building in the 50's. From most buildings it's not more than a 5 minute walk. I haven't timed it but it has never seemed that far to me. Of course, closer would be better. I have stayed in both of the 70's and the 50's with a lake view room. I suppose you could ask for 50's or 70's closest to the bus stop but the resort buildings are not that far apart.

Besides, it's not the morning walk to the bus that's the killer ... it's the evening walk from the bus. :sick: Ugh!!! Hope you have a great time!!

The schools are only closed for a long weekend at Easter in March and are closed for 2 weeks in April. So actually this year Easter shouln't be as crowded!!

WOW!! our schools closed 1 week for spring break..that's it...does your school go all year??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter