• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Actually, she's very down to earth and very sweet, from what I've seen. Why would you think that?

I dunno. Most girls like her in Hollywood seem cool on tv, but then are total brats irl. I could be wrong. But I also don't like peppy people and she's peppy.

I'm actually surprised at how much good feedback the sequel is getting. Usually, they don't really do good, but it is a pretty funny movie.

IT'S SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDDD. Like legit, better than the first.

I saw the Lone Ranger yesterday! It was alright... the best part is at the very end:)

On the other hand...

WILL SAM AND ANDY EVER GET BACK TOGETHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :worried::furious::eek::sad2::headache::sick: I will really cry if they don't! Stupid What's-her-face Sam is with now....

Sorry, just had to get that out there:) Rookie Blue took over me for a minute!

I dunno. Most girls like her in Hollywood seem cool on tv, but then are total brats irl. I could be wrong. But I also don't like peppy people and she's peppy.

IT'S SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDDD. Like legit, better than the first.

1. Actually, she's a very down to earth girl, and she's talked about doing charity, and she takes a lot of time out to talk to her fans. Honestly, just cause you think she's nice on camera, but horrible in person, doesn't mean she's not.

2. I haven't watched the first one in a while, but they both pretty funny.

Saw the Lone Ranger today!!!!! It was hilarious. Johnny Depp was fantastic... as usual.. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I wanna see it..
i saw despicable me 2 and thought it was adorable!
I love it! :goodvibes
1. Actually, she's a very down to earth girl, and she's talked about doing charity, and she takes a lot of time out to talk to her fans. Honestly, just cause you think she's nice on camera, but horrible in person, doesn't mean she's not.

2. I haven't watched the first one in a while, but they both pretty funny.

Hey, I never said I was right. You're in love with her and I was just putting my opinion out there. ;)
I used to really like her. Then one day I didn't. Maybe jealousy idk.

But anyways, the second one is definitely better.

I wanna see it..

I love it! :goodvibes

Hey, I never said I was right. You're in love with her and I was just putting my opinion out there. ;)
I used to really like her. Then one day I didn't. Maybe jealousy idk.

But anyways, the second one is definitely better.

hahaha true, although it's more of a very huge crush. ;)

Yeah, I'll try to watch it soon.

This is kinda random, but my best friend got me a bracelet made out of recycled Disney park maps when she was in Disney and gave it to me the other day for my birthday, AND SHE WRAPPED IT IN PARK MAPS gahh it was the cutest thing ever.

mickey'sbff said:
This is kinda random, but my best friend got me a bracelet made out of recycled Disney park maps when she was in Disney and gave it to me the other day for my birthday, AND SHE WRAPPED IT IN PARK MAPS gahh it was the cutest thing ever.

That is awesome! I would want one of those to give to my sister!

That is awesome! I would want one of those to give to my sister!

It's actually really cool because from far away it looks like a normal bracelet, but if you look closely, you can see a little bit of print from the maps on some of the beads.

I got matching earrings too, but she totally forgot that I don't have my ears pierced :rolleyes:

I saw those on my last trip, while looking around in World Showcase, they're really cool. Also, I thnik this is the first time I've seen you one here in a while. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter