The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. As for Disney dreams, I've had plenty weird ones, and some actually creepy. Some even involve me being in one part of Disney, then somehow ending up home!

I don't have Disney dreams much, but when I do, they're odd and strange.

Hey Tyler, hope you have fun on your trip!

I had a dream where I almost died on Splash Mountain.

I once had a dream that I climbed the fence in my backyard and ended up in the Germany section of WS at EPCOT. I went into the caramel shop and my grandpa was in there! He was buying some chocolate but when I went to say hi, he pulled out an inflatable beach ball and whomped me on the head so hard that I passed out.

Hopefully this dream means nothing. I obviously do not have a Professor Trelawney to consult, but I would guess the dream is meaningless.

I once had a dream that I climbed the fence in my backyard and ended up in the Germany section of WS at EPCOT. I went into the caramel shop and my grandpa was in there! He was buying some chocolate but when I went to say hi, he pulled out an inflatable beach ball and whomped me on the head so hard that I passed out.

Hopefully this dream means nothing. I obviously do not have a Professor Trelawney to consult, but I would guess the dream is meaningless.

What?

Also, Professor Trelawney would probably predict your death rather than an accurate guess at what the dream meant.

Doodle98 said:
Yup. It wasn't really splash mountain though. It was weird.

That's just sad!! I mean Splash Mountain is my favorite. But even if it really wasnt the ride, you still died in the dream. That's really awful :(

That's just sad!! I mean Splash Mountain is my favorite. But even if it really wasnt the ride, you still died in the dream. That's really awful :(

I didn't die. I almost died. It was really weird. But I lost a giant water bottle. Lol.

Yes! It was the thing that worried me most.

So excited! Six days till WDW!!!!!

Wow, you're gonna *probably* be there when I'm there! I leave for WDW in 10 days and I'll be there for 8 days. How long you staying?

I absolutely hate putting on eyeliner sometimes. -_-

My brother is having a sleepover with two of his friends. I better get some pizza out of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter