"The Grand" - Can you answer my questions?

jcamacam

Mouseketeer
We will be celebrating my mom's 60th birthday in December. I would love to reserve The Grand to celebrate.

Does anyone know how far in advance you can book it?
What # do I need to call to reserve it?

Thanks!

Hi, I called and left a message yesterday about reserving it for my 40th bday in July. :goodvibes

It has been over 24 hours and no call back. :guilty: Here is the number to call it is (407) 824-2439 or 2682. It is the GF marina. Good luck! I believe you can call 90 days out.

If they return your call would you have them call me, too?? :) Just kidding. I am on pins and needles waiting and kind of bummed they haven't returned my message yet. :sad2: I spoke with a concierge member yesterday that also said she would call for me and nobody has returned my calls.......

Have a great Bday - Hope you get the Grand 1! :sunny:

Lives4Disney :)

Lives4Disney said:
Hi, I called and left a message yesterday about reserving it for my 40th bday in July. :goodvibes

It has been over 24 hours and no call back. :guilty: Here is the number to call it is (407) 824-2439 or 2682. It is the GF marina. Good luck! I believe you can call 90 days out.

If they return your call would you have them call me, too?? :) Just kidding. I am on pins and needles waiting and kind of bummed they haven't returned my message yet. :sad2: I spoke with a concierge member yesterday that also said she would call for me and nobody has returned my calls.......

Have a great Bday - Hope you get the Grand 1! :sunny:

Lives4Disney :)

Happy (early) Birthday! Thanks so much for the info - I'm going to give them a call tomorrow but, if it's 90 days out, I'll have to wait until the end of summer/early fall.

Sending pixie dust your way hoping you get the Grand I as well! Thanks again for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter