• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Girl Cave

Ok, I have a question for you guys... Lately I've been texting someone and all of a sudden they don't answer at all anymore...? I don't think I did anything to offend them so I'm not sure... What would you guys suggest...? :headache:

Ok, I have a question for you guys... Lately I've been texting someone and all of a sudden they don't answer at all anymore...? I don't think I did anything to offend them so I'm not sure... What would you guys suggest...? :headache:

If it was me, I would wait a couple of days, and if they don't text you then, I'd send them a text apologizing if you accidentally upset them.

If it was me, I would wait a couple of days, and if they don't text you then, I'd send them a text apologizing if you accidentally upset them.

Good idea I'll try that, yeah I really don't know because he said he would text me the next day and then *poof* :wizard: he disappeared... :sad2:

The same thing happened to me. I have been talking to someone for quite a while. Then that person said they would text me back the next day. But never has and wont reply to my text no matter what i say.

So i tried to appologize...and they still didnt answer after i didnt text them for like a week once they stopped texting me.

The same thing happened to me. I have been talking to someone for quite a while. Then that person said they would text me back the next day. But never has and wont reply to my text no matter what i say.

So i tried to appologize...and they still didnt answer after i didnt text them for like a week once they stopped texting me.

Sad... :sad2: It makes ya wonder what happened...?

I ♥♥♥ Glee and the Glee project! My favorite is Damien, and on the show Blaine and Kurt! :rotfl:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Unfortunetly that describes me :sad2: I'm just not a big fan of texting, and I get too distracted to finish! Luckily basically everyone I know is used to it, but I can see how it gets annoying/disheartening. I'd say text them in a week or so, and if you don't hear anything move on

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Unfortunetly that describes me :sad2: I'm just not a big fan of texting, and I get too distracted to finish! Luckily basically everyone I know is used to it, but I can see how it gets annoying/disheartening. I'd say text them in a week or so, and if you don't hear anything move on

Yeah I agree, plus it's not like I won't see them. We also ride the same bus/ go to the same school and may be in marching band together. Thanks for the advice. ::yes::

ok i got a question for you girls. I'm really good friends with a guy and i like him, but he lives a little ways away. We are close and have so much in common, including our birthday. i only get to see him about once a month and really miss him. any ideas?

ok i got a question for you girls. I'm really good friends with a guy and i like him, but he lives a little ways away. We are close and have so much in common, including our birthday. i only get to see him about once a month and really miss him. any ideas?

Well you could flat out tell him that you miss him, and want to see him more. Make plans to do things, come up with an excuse to see him, tell him you want to go to the mall and don't wanna go alone or something. You could text him, facebook him, or call and talk to him on the phone. You could maybe Skype with him? Sorry I'm rambling, but I think if you have no other means of seeing him, Skype is a good idea.

Well you could flat out tell him that you miss him, and want to see him more. Make plans to do things, come up with an excuse to see him, tell him you want to go to the mall and don't wanna go alone or something. You could text him, facebook him, or call and talk to him on the phone. You could maybe Skype with him? Sorry I'm rambling, but I think if you have no other means of seeing him, Skype is a good idea.

Thanks but he lives to far away for that and he doesnt use a computer more than once a month... i try to text him but he only responds when i act flirty and i hate acting like that. ill tell him next time i see him thanks

Ok I would love some opinions on this little issue of mine: a friend of mine promised me HP midnight tickets for my birthday back in May. Then like 2 weeks before the premier she told me the tickets were sold out, so I got an extra one from a different friend. Fast forward to the week of the premier when I have to tell her I already have tickets and she gets all mad and stops talking to me (after quite a few really mean/hurtful texts). The problem here is she still hasn't talked to me and I don't really know what to do about it. I'm afraid to message or text her cause she'll probably just ignore it or snap at me (and then go vent about me to my other friend behind my back like she did before). So after all that rambling, basically, what do you guys think I should do here? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter