The GH Official Thread Part 3

I guess we can assume Mac is Cody's father.

I think it was pretty crappy Nikolas is blaming Ava for Spencer finding out about him and Esme. It's totally his fault and like Ava said, she doesn't have eyes in the back of her head. So who does everyone think hooked Ava? I'm wondering if the writers know yet lol

I think it was pretty crappy Nikolas is blaming Ava for Spencer finding out about him and Esme. It's totally his fault and like Ava said, she doesn't have eyes in the back of her head. So who does everyone think hooked Ava? I'm wondering if the writers know yet lol
I think that the actor playing Spencer (sorry, I don't remember his real name) was superb! He shows such emotion without having to say anything. These scenes should be pivotal in his Emmy award submission next year. Nikolas is a skank and a coward! I'm kind of leaning towards Elizabeth hooking Ava for some reason.

And, yes, I agree that Mac is Cody's father.

I’m thinking it’s Victor who hooked Ava,

Was Mac ever involved with Dominique?

I also think Victor hooked Ava. Even though I’d love for it to be Esme but we don’t know that until she comes back months later pregnant. But I don’t want Ava to die.

And what is the deal with Austin and his “peeps” from out of town?

I also agree that recently that the actor who plays Spencer has been doing an incredible job !

The actor who plays Spencer,s name is Nicholas Chavez, and totally agree, he is phenomenal..knocks it out of the park every time!
Whenever I see Nicholas Chavez, I'm reminded of my grandmother. She was a very respectful Catholic woman, went to Mass almost every day, etc., yet when she saw someone on TV that she liked, her saying was "If I were 50 years younger, he could put his shoes under my bed anytime." Now I understand-he does have that way of looking at Trina!

I agree. Ava was a victim of infidelity. None of the blame for the betrayal or the fallout should be pinned on her. It’s all on Nicholas and Esme. It’s not Ava’s job to look around to see who might be lurking when she decides to lash out at her cheating husband. Even though there are several possible suspects, they made it look like it was a Austin’s weird cousin. I’m
thinking it wasn’t him. That would be too obvious. Of course, they’ll stretch it out as long as possible. We might find out by November. And speaking of ridiculous, weren’t there at least 3 doctors at the picnic? Brit, Austin and Finn were there. Terry left early. It was a hospital benefit and Dex and Joss didn’t think to get a bunch of doctors to the boat house? Shook my head on that one.

Joss did say when she first found Ava, that there was a lot of medical personnel there and wanted to go run and find someone but Ava kept saying don't leave me. So Joss went in the boathouse and grabbed the towel to stop the bleeding and by then Ava had passed out and then Dex showed up. I think she would have if he didn't take charge of the situation.

Doesn't Bobbie Spencer's (Jacklyn Zeman) nose look great! Her old one was so was so thin and looked pinched.

Doesn't Bobbie Spencer's (Jacklyn Zeman) nose look great! Her old one was so was so thin and looked pinched.

Yes, I'm glad she appears to have gotten a better plastic surgeon who has spent the last year or two fixing all of the bad "enhancements" she had done in the past.

Last edited:
Honestly does any building have cameras? Lol The Hook seemed like they were going after Joss , then poor Brando came.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter