The GH Official Thread Part 3

I think the actor who played Jason was let go because he wouldn't get vaccinated, so not sure he will be allowed to come back.

Is it me or does anyone else find Willow incredibly boring? I find her such a useless character, not sure what it is lol.

I think the actor who played Jason was let go because he wouldn't get vaccinated, so not sure he will be allowed to come back.

Is it me or does anyone else find Willow incredibly boring? I find her such a useless character, not sure what it is lol.
I expect Jason back at some point. I have my doubts about Jax. Their departures were very different.

So now that Drew knows he can be programmed with a Tarot card, what's the issue? He even knows which cards and which commands affect him. He needs to get himself to a WSB facility and get deprogrammed. No more worrying about Victor finding the right card. Dante used to be triggered by the click of a pen, but he was able to deal with it. I could understand if Drew didn't know his trigger, but he now he does. I wish they wouldn't treat the audience like we're a bunch of idiots who go along with anything.

Yes, Willow is boring. She's always been boring. With her history of being taken advantage of by Shiloh, giving birth, finding out her baby died, becoming Wiley's mother, being with Chase, being without Chase, marrying Michael to get custody of Wiley, being with Chase again when he was sick, etc, etc., she should be a very dynamic character with tons of layers. Instead she's flat. The actress plays her with one note. Her tone, her face, her mannerisms don't change much. It's a combination of how the character is played, directed and written.

So now that Drew knows he can be programmed with a Tarot card, what's the issue? He even knows which cards and which commands affect him. He needs to get himself to a WSB facility and get deprogrammed. No more worrying about Victor finding the right card. Dante used to be triggered by the click of a pen, but he was able to deal with it. I could understand if Drew didn't know his trigger, but he now he does. I wish they wouldn't treat the audience like we're a bunch of idiots who go along with anything.

Yes, Willow is boring. She's always been boring. With her history of being taken advantage of by Shiloh, giving birth, finding out her baby died, becoming Wiley's mother, being with Chase, being without Chase, marrying Michael to get custody of Wiley, being with Chase again when he was sick, etc, etc., she should be a very dynamic character with tons of layers. Instead she's flat. The actress plays her with one note. Her tone, her face, her mannerisms don't change much. It's a combination of how the character is played, directed and written.
I believe Drew was already “deprogrammed” and cannot be controlled with the Tarot card anymore, that’s why they went along with the plan. I
Do ff a lot but I really believe they discussed it. And would love to see Jason back, even in a recast, just to put a wrinkle in the whole Sonny/Nina/Carly story. Let’s see how happy Sonny would be with Nina if Jason was back for Carly!

So far, I'm not liking the new Jordan or the new Trina. "Jordan" doesn't seem to have any depth or personality. And this "Trina" already seems very whiny to me and I cannot stand her voice. Am I being too harsh? :P

I guess they were pretty sound sleepers, but interesting storyline that she killed Neil. I also don't know how they are going to make it work that Willow is Nina's. How did Phyliss not know Nina had twins? Maybe she stepped out of the room, Nina gave birth to Willow and Madeline grabbed Willow and gave her to Harmony???

Can Esme be put in the Pine Barron’s? Lol

And I am Team Sonny with Victor acting all big and bad today.
I would be willing to help kidnap Esme and drop her in the Pine Barrons. Soaps always have to have at least one character you love to hate but I hope she gets what's coming to her sooner rather than later. I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with her manipulative antics. Come on GH, let's speed up this storyline. And please don't let her be pregnant...that storyline is so old and predictable...unless she's pg with Ryan's baby (because I don't believe she's his daughter. I think it's a weird romantic relationship). Now that could be interesting.

I would be willing to help kidnap Esme and drop her in the Pine Barrons. Soaps always have to have at least one character you love to hate but I hope she gets what's coming to her sooner rather than later. I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with her manipulative antics. Come on GH, let's speed up this storyline. And please don't let her be pregnant...that storyline is so old and predictable...unless she's pg with Ryan's baby (because I don't believe she's his daughter. I think it's a weird romantic relationship). Now that could be interesting.
Totally agree about her not being Ryan's daughter. Just no way, it was waaayyy too sexually suggestive for that to be the case. Sick romantic relationship for sure.

I'm confused, can't Joss and Cam drop the charges against Trina? They were the ones "injured", don't they have a say?
I don’t know about that, but as the victims, didn’t they tell the police they suspected Esme and didn’t believe Trina was involved? I’ve missed some in the last few days- were Esme or Spencer ever questioned? Did the PCPD check for fingerprints on the phone found in Trina’s purse? Did any of the teens questioned mention that Trina felt “out of it” as soon as she sipped from the drink that was served to her by Esme? Shouldn’t they have investigated that further instead of assuming she passed out drunk after just one toddy?

At least now Spencer is putting two and two together. I sure hope Trina pleads “not guilty”. And that Esme is not actually pregnant. Can’t believe the whole town has gotten involved in this.

Last edited:
OMG, I was saying the same thing about the drink. She said more than once she drank one drink and blacked out. Who blacks out after one drink, even if you aren't used to alcohol, you wouldn't black out.

Joss and Cam on numerous occasions have said they think Esme did it, but they found the phone in Trina's bag, so of course that means she did it lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter