The first letter of your username is the start of something you have to have for dinner , what are you having?

The L in my name ,is not going to work for me,,as we are having chicken, lol

Burgers, maybe from Five Guys. We are actually not having dinner tonight; it's every man for himself.

Drumsticks, chicken. Actually we had them yesterday. I buy them in a pre-seasoned package at Costco or the grocery store and freeze them into little bags of four since it's just DH and I. I rinse off a bit of the seasonings to tone them down a bit and moisten them then shake them in some panko breadcrumbs for a little crunch and bake at a high temperature. It's a new favorite meal. We add some veggies to roast the last half of the cooking time. We're used to boneless, skinless chicken breasts so this feels decadent.

Chicken. Actually had chicken for dinner. Chick fil a on the way home after visiting a friend who is in the hospital.

Since I just realized (thanks @ronandannette) it was username and not actual name I am editing this to Dessert for Dinner.

Last edited:
Prayers for your friend 🙏 .

Lo Mein for DS (one of his favorites).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter