• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Feast of Fools- In the famous words of Liz Lemon, "shut it down!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fairly unimpressed with the merchandise this year. I bought the cookbook, and a Sweedish Chef for my Dad. He does an impression that's spot on and I decided it would be a *perfect* birthday present...he loved it.

I really felt like I was in France, because the table next to mine was so close I could have shared appetizers. I'm piglet sized myself and I could barely sqeeze my cheeks between our two tables. Luckily my table neighbors were a really nice family, who were also taking pictures of their food, so I didn't weird anyone out with my Dis-business.

Your picture of Remy and Wall-e is adorable!

I justed wanted to say "hi!" and that I've enjoyed reading your reviews. (Thank you for the compliment about my family - I'm the one that was taking the pictures of the food at Les Chefs!)

Hi Laura! Somehow I've missed your report all this time. That'll teach me to take time off from the boards. I still marvel over your other report with Americas Next Top Mascot, so it'll be cute to see how WallE has settled into his official role.

Another review coming soon? popcorn::

I plan on posting in the next few days. I kinda sliced open my index finger on my left hand:scared1:, and haven't been able to use it much, let alone type on the Disboards with it. I posted a pic on FB of it, and it looks like a corndog all wrapped up.:laughing: It seems like it's been a comedy of errors for me this past few months, it's spreading to my family too.:headache:

Definitely looking forward to more reviews - we have a trip planned for May and I cannot wait to try all the restaurants we booked! Of course I'm paranoid I made the wrong choices, so the reviews help so much! Thank you for taking the time :)

I plan on posting in the next few days. I kinda sliced open my index finger on my left hand:scared1:, and haven't been able to use it much, let alone type on the Disboards with it. I posted a pic on FB of it, and it looks like a corndog all wrapped up.:laughing: It seems like it's been a comedy of errors for me this past few months, it's spreading to my family too.:headache:

Oh ouchy! Sorry to hear that! You need to stop getting sick and wounded so much!

Shenanigoat - how's your corndog finger? Your adoring fans want you back! :)

Dear Dismembers and Mods,

I think it's time to shut down this thread. Health issues this year and moving prevented me from being able to keep up with this thread in a timely manner, and as per the new review board rules, I think it's time to put this puppy down.

I really wish I could thank everyone personally for reliving my vacations with me. I :love:loved:love: writing these reviews, but don't want to rush through finishing something in the less than verbose way to which I am accustomed. I'm planning on creating a little blog/tumblr so that I can update at my own pace and not have to clog up the boards with my overly long reviews. If you want to follow me once I get it up, I'll have the link in my signature. I might even start a pretrip report for my upcoming trip, we shall see. In any event, I'll be around the Dis somewhere.

Thanks again for reading! :grouphug: And thanks to the Disboards for being so awesome.

w/ many smoochies- Shenanigoat:flower3:

this saddens me that the new rules make it hard for you to update here with your witty and clever words. Make sure you make a post with your blog link:)

I am enjoying this review very much! You are cracking me up... plus I'm drooling because the food looks soooo yummy. It's not good for my computer screen to be laughing and drooling at the same time.

I am very saddened you have to shut down your review. :sad1: I am eagerly awaiting the appearance of a link to a blog where you and Wall*E can continue your adventures!

Well before this gets locked down, I want to say I have very much enjoyed your reports! I know how hard it it is especially once you get home to complete a TR. You want to extend it just so that you think that you are still there. I know my CA F&W report is suffering just becuase I don't want to admit that the festival has finally ended.

Thanks for all your reports, I enjoyed your wit and humor, and hopefully they will not close it down before you put up a link to your blog!

Love your reviews - almost as good as being there myself! Sorry the year is not going better for you. I will definately be looking for your blog link and more reviews.

Thank you for the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter