The fantastic 10 day dining plan trip with NO WEIGHT GAIN!!*finishedOct.23*

Sorry for the delay - I had to go out of town.

Without a doubt, dh's favourite filet mignon was at Le Cellier. It literally melted in his mouth!! Have a GREAT trip! :sunny:

Subbing to finish later. Love these restaurants and want to know what you thought.... ;)

Thanks for taking the time to review. We're doing Boma, LeCellier and Kona on our upcoming trip, and it sounds like you enjoyed them all.

Wow! I finished your reviews this morning. Great job! I am definitely with you on the early lunch to save room for dinner and I am definitely eating at Narcoosees next time. Sounds like you were there early but I wonder if they pipe in the Wishes music during the fireworks? I can relate to your situation with DH...mine only ordered steak at every restaurant and my DD16 is the all-fruit/ice cream-no-cake-eater. BTW, the waiter at Kona suggested/brought ice cream for me to have with my kilauea cake since DD16 didn't want dessert. They actually do have vanilla ice cream there that they serve with the kiddie cone. Thank you so much for writing such comprehensive reviews!

Thanks everyone for your kind words! :sunny: I really enjoyed writing this review, although now I want to go back! ;)

lexmelinda said:
Wow! I finished your reviews this morning. Great job! I am definitely with you on the early lunch to save room for dinner and I am definitely eating at Narcoosees next time. Sounds like you were there early but I wonder if they pipe in the Wishes music during the fireworks? I can relate to your situation with DH...mine only ordered steak at every restaurant and my DD16 is the all-fruit/ice cream-no-cake-eater. BTW, the waiter at Kona suggested/brought ice cream for me to have with my kilauea cake since DD16 didn't want dessert. They actually do have vanilla ice cream there that they serve with the kiddie cone. Thank you so much for writing such comprehensive reviews!

Thanks for that info regarding ice cream at Kona. We'll definitely think about asking the next time we go somewhere where dh doesn't like any of the desserts on the menu.

Have a great trip everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter