The Everything Pooh Sized Thread

Taking my 7th trip next January with the new son. He will be turning 8 while we are there. In all my trips I have never been on Dumbo or Aladdin. I am 5'4", 324lb, ladies 30w. At this weight I have had no problem with 7D or Everest (all time fav ride btw). Haunted Mansion I had to push on the bar a little more but no problem. So the question is - will I be able to fight with my average 8 yo son? If yes, will the cars still be able to go up and down?
I'm working diligently to lose some of this weight before then....but if I can fit at this weight I will know I can fit at a lower one. Oh, and I'm down 6 pounds in two weeks of improved eating.

I am going on my first solo trip in about 6 weeks. As a family we always rent a car but I will be taking the Magical Express for this trip. I am worried about tight seats and narrow aisles..... Can someone share their experiences. I am 5'5" and about 350 lbs. I carry most of my weight in the belly area.

I am going on my first solo trip in about 6 weeks. As a family we always rent a car but I will be taking the Magical Express for this trip. I am worried about tight seats and narrow aisles..... Can someone share their experiences. I am 5'5" and about 350 lbs. I carry most of my weight in the belly area.
I can't answer your ME question because I live too close for flying, BUT I did want to say CONGRATS on your first solo trip! How exciting!!! (I actually prefer my solo trips over going with people!!!)

I can't answer your ME question because I live too close for flying, BUT I did want to say CONGRATS on your first solo trip! How exciting!!! (I actually prefer my solo trips over going with people!!!)
Thank you! I am nervous about it but I think I will have fun! It will not be a regular thing (going solo) because my daughter and husband both love WDW too however, our touring as family is very different and is adapted for our sweet DD with autism. The solo trip is for me to enjoy the things they both find BORING, namely Animal Kingdom and the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. I found a WONDERFUL airfare and I couldn't pass up.

My hips are 52 inches wide and I was fine with ME. The bus seats are definitely narrow, so my knees pressed against the seat in front of me (i'm 5'7). Since you're on a solo trip you can have two seats to yourself and not have to worry about how much space you're taking up. I don't recall any particular trouble with the aisles but It's been a year since my last trip.

You will be fine!

I don't see any recent info. about Kali. I'm worried about my husband,sis, and I fitting. We haven't been since 2010 and it's one of our favorites. My husband is 6', 320, and wears a size 48/50 jeans. I'm 5'8" and ?- too scared to look :sad2:I wear a size 24. Can anyone of similar size tell us if they fit?

I am wondering if anyone deals with armpit chafing? There is is lots of info on the web, but it is all the same "use body glide". I have had painful arm pits for nearly 2 months now, and I have tried Monistate cream, certain dry, body glide, acuapher, and powder. Nothing is working! My trip isn't for five months, but I need to get this figured out! Please help!

I am wondering if anyone deals with armpit chafing? There is is lots of info on the web, but it is all the same "use body glide". I have had painful arm pits for nearly 2 months now, and I have tried Monistate cream, certain dry, body glide, acuapher, and powder. Nothing is working! My trip isn't for five months, but I need to get this figured out! Please help!

Have you tried Gold Bond? It's my go to for everything like that. I comes in both a powder and a spray on powder but it's medicated. It works great.

Have you tried Gold Bond? It's my go to for everything like that. I comes in both a powder and a spray on powder but it's medicated. It works great.

Yes, that is the powder that I have used. I find that it gets paste-like when I use it with deodorant, which I think makes the problem worse.

I get chaffing and heat rashes in other delicate areas and this stuff is a life saver!! I tried it out when I was visiting a friend in London and I always make sure I have a jar. It's a UK brand but you can get it from Amazon. It's very thick but once you rub it it's a dream. Doesn't get sticky or gooey and lasts a long time.

http://www.amazon.com/Sudocrem-253948-Antiseptic-Cream-125g/dp/B000ZLQJHC

Hi guys, I need advice. I'm going to Orlando the day after tomorrow and I'm scared I won't fit on a ride (had this problem here in Belgium). I'm 5ft7inch and 275lbs, with most of my weight in my upper legs and middle region... Is there anywhere I will have trouble at WDW, Universal Studios or Seaworld? I'm a thrilljunkie and I ride everything I can :)

Hi guys, I need advice. I'm going to Orlando the day after tomorrow and I'm scared I won't fit on a ride (had this problem here in Belgium). I'm 5ft7inch and 275lbs, with most of my weight in my upper legs and middle region... Is there anywhere I will have trouble at WDW, Universal Studios or Seaworld? I'm a thrilljunkie and I ride everything I can :)
I think you will be fine. I carry my weight there too, and had no issues at WDW. Haven't really rode all that much at Universal.

I think you will be fine. I carry my weight there too, and had no issues at WDW. Haven't really rode all that much at Universal.

I'm mostly nervous about universal and sea world. Because I've seen the youtube video 'Am I too fat for disney'. So I know what to expect a little (except for 7DMT, little nervous about that). But I don't have any idea about Universal or seaworld

I am both taller and heavier than you and I have been able to go on everything I wanted at WDW. (I have not ridden 7DMT because it wasn't open last time I went.)

Universal has test seats for the thrill rides, so you can try them before you go on. We only went to Hogsmeade and Marvel last time and I couldn't ride anything. But do try the test seats. DH (6'3, 280) could ride Dueling Dragons but not Forbidden Journey or the Hulk.

I get chaffing and heat rashes in other delicate areas and this stuff is a life saver!! I tried it out when I was visiting a friend in London and I always make sure I have a jar. It's a UK brand but you can get it from Amazon. It's very thick but once you rub it it's a dream. Doesn't get sticky or gooey and lasts a long time.

http://www.amazon.com/Sudocrem-253948-Antiseptic-Cream-125g/dp/B000ZLQJHC

Thanks! I ordered some. I am desperate! Hopefully this will be the answer.

I am both taller and heavier than you and I have been able to go on everything I wanted at WDW. (I have not ridden 7DMT because it wasn't open last time I went.)

Universal has test seats for the thrill rides, so you can try them before you go on. We only went to Hogsmeade and Marvel last time and I couldn't ride anything. But do try the test seats. DH (6'3, 280) could ride Dueling Dragons but not Forbidden Journey or the Hulk.

I hope I can fit forbidden journey... :( I love HP. I've recently dropped around 22lbs so I hope that helps already... even if it's going to be a tight fit I want to go on it! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter