"the crane"

That crane picture is hysterical! I now I want to see one with the crane and the crocs!! Asking too much? :flower3:

I just happen to have that same shot with me in my Crocs. I don't think the crane cares much, though. ;)

3q50e-rr55vp

:lmao:

Crocs Picture is hilarious!!! :rotfl:

But seriously - We went in 2006 with the In-laws and Grampy mentioned that Walt Disney would NEVER have stood for that crane being there. That never would have been allowed happen if Walt was around. Who could have thought - oh its OK to leave this here during the day....no biggie. KINDA ruined the illusion dont you think?

:rolleyes:

But seriously - We went in 2006 with the In-laws and Grampy mentioned that Walt Disney would NEVER have stood for that crane being there. That never would have been allowed happen if Walt was around. Who could have thought - oh its OK to leave this here during the day....no biggie. KINDA ruined the illusion dont you think?

I totally agree.
=]

GoofyJeff...
(Okay...before I get flamed for this comment...I'm joking because the folks on the transportation boards are ALWAYS flaming ECV drivers! My oldest DD uses a power chair...so I love to laugh at all the crazy comments made about chair users!)

The only thing missing from your picture is one of "those" crazy ECV drivers trying to plow down the crane and you in your crocs! :rotfl2:

mikkiwikki said:
Crocs Picture is hilarious!!!

But seriously - We went in 2006 with the In-laws and Grampy mentioned that Walt Disney would NEVER have stood for that crane being there. That never would have been allowed to happen if Walt was around. Who could have thought - oh its OK to leave this here during the day....no biggie. KINDA ruined the illusion dont you think?
I totally agree.
=]

THANKs -pic is funny and all..but I WAS beginning to think I was alone ;)

Does anyone know when it will be back....we will be there Jan 3-8. Will they be taking the lights down then?

So funny!! I bet you get the best views of the parade and stage shows, considering how tall you are in that picture!!:lmao:

While I know almost nothing about cranes, I imagine that it isn't feasible to remove it every night only to have it return the following evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter