The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

We just upgraded to Pop Century! We were booked with a very nice room discount at Boardwalk Inn but just changed to Pop using the free dining / photopass book offer. We saved $2,300 plus get the 20 page photopass book. Looking forward to the fun themes at Pop.

I know it's not deluxe.... but there's something about the value resorts I just like.
We have stayed at all levels also. But there is something about pop century that we love. We actaully have enough money to upgrade to a modeate and possibly either AKL or WL. We are sticking with pop. The more we think about upgrading the more I know we will miss it.

We just upgraded to Pop Century! We were booked with a very nice room discount at Boardwalk Inn but just changed to Pop using the free dining / photopass book offer. We saved $2,300 plus get the 20 page photopass book. Looking forward to the fun themes at Pop.

I know it's not deluxe.... but there's something about the value resorts I just like.

I will chime in with loving the outlook as well! I love the look of some of the deluxes, but I am a goofy by nature and love the look, and brighter theming, of the values (Pop especially!). I think Pop tends to appeal to a particularly fun-loving group, myself!:cool1:

I just got my Magic Express envelope in the mail last week so I know my trip is getting close :woohoo: It will be my first time at Pop and my first solo trip so I am especially looking forward to it :dance3: I am at 33 days and did I mention, I really love Mickey Mail :yay:

I just got my Magic Express envelope in the mail last week so I know my trip is getting close :woohoo: It will be my first time at Pop and my first solo trip so I am especially looking forward to it :dance3: I am at 33 days and did I mention, I really love Mickey Mail :yay:

Yeah for Mickey mail. Mine should be here in a couple of weeks. Just paid our trip off today. Would have done it sooner but there is something wonky with there sight which is nothing out of the norm.

We'll be @ POP 9/8-9/22/11 for Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations (w/ Free dining:yay:) Can't wait to meet everyone:woohoo:

:wizard:(DH) princess:(ME) pirate:(DS10)

So excited about staying at Pop Century - it'll be our first time staying onsite :banana: - always been off site... This is gonna be my no brainer vacation... Transportation - covered, Meals - covered, Park Fun - covered, couple of character dinners - covered... Loving it!! :cool1: Main focus - stress free, relaxing vacation... fingers crossed :rotfl:

Staying sept 8-11!!!:banana:

Paid off room only reservation, have Seasonal AP so just have to save up for food!!!

We'll be @ POP 9/8-9/22/11 for Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations (w/ Free dining:yay:) Can't wait to meet everyone:woohoo:

:wizard:(DH) princess:(ME) pirate:(DS10)

Got you added!

Staying sept 8-11!!!:banana:

Paid off room only reservation, have Seasonal AP so just have to save up for food!!!

Got you added!

So excited about staying at Pop Century - it'll be our first time staying onsite :banana: - always been off site... This is gonna be my no brainer vacation... Transportation - covered, Meals - covered, Park Fun - covered, couple of character dinners - covered... Loving it!! :cool1: Main focus - stress free, relaxing vacation... fingers crossed :rotfl:

It is getting so close! 1 1/2 months!!!!

Yeah for Mickey mail. Mine should be here in a couple of weeks. Just paid our trip off today. Would have done it sooner but there is something wonky with there sight which is nothing out of the norm.

I love Mickey mail. Mine should be here in about 30 days I guess. It will have to go to our TA first. I am at 53 days.

When do they usually send out the Mickey mail? We are paying off the trip this Sunday at the 45 day mark, but we will be moving at the end of the month (which is around the 30 day mark) and I don't want the Mickey mail to get lost when we have a new mailing address.

When do they usually send out the Mickey mail? We are paying off the trip this Sunday at the 45 day mark, but we will be moving at the end of the month (which is around the 30 day mark) and I don't want the Mickey mail to get lost when we have a new mailing address.

It seems to come around the 30 day mark. Sometimes a little sooner and sometimes a little later. I usally get my ME tags first.

I am so tired of summer. I need to go to WDW to cool down. The forecast for the next 7 days is 106 everyday and it has been this way for the last month with no end in sight.

I am so tired of summer. I need to go to WDW to cool down. The forecast for the next 7 days is 106 everyday and it has been this way for the last month with no end in sight.

Mrs. Grumpy, Would you mind changing my dates on the first page to 09/11/11-09/15/11 please? We decided to do the parks AFTER our cruise, that way we'll be there for MNSSHP!! Yay!! Thanks!!:yay:

We have been very, very lucky the last two days. We have had a sudden drop in temps; we topped out at 70 yesterday, and are about the same right now. We'll be well over the 100 degree mark again next week, so I'm try to enjoy this very oddball weather pattern!:woohoo:

We have been very, very lucky the last two days. We have had a sudden drop in temps; we topped out at 70 yesterday, and are about the same right now. We'll be well over the 100 degree mark again next week, so I'm try to enjoy this very oddball weather pattern!:woohoo:

It has been 104 until yesterday. I actually wanted a sweatshirt when I walked my dog. Of course, I didn't have one because I finally decided to put the winter clothes in storage a few days before that. :rotfl2: I am hoping for not so hot weather on our trip!

7 weeks from today at this exact time I will be landing at MCO and on my way to WDW!!!!!!!!

7 weeks from today at this exact time I will be landing at MCO and on my way to WDW!!!!!!!!

10 weeks from today we'll be trying to get the kids into bed and sleeping so hubby & I can head back to the extended hours at MK - my sister said she'd watch them... :cool1:

went to Walmart today and got my DD, DNephew, and DDBFF small backpacks for them in the parks :) DD was so excited when we found one with Lego Star Wars on it :banana:

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in having DISmeet one afternoon at Petals or by one of the pools. DBF and I will be at POP Sept 8th to 11th and plan on spending part of the afternoon at the pool thurs, fri, & sat. I would love to meet you guys!!!

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in having DISmeet one afternoon at Petals or by one of the pools. DBF and I will be at POP Sept 8th to 11th and plan on spending part of the afternoon at the pool thurs, fri, & sat. I would love to meet you guys!!!

Sounds fun!! I'd love to do a DISmeet, but we'll be checking in when you are checking out! Boo!! (11th) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter