The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

Woo Hoo!!!! I can not wait for this day either!!! It's my BIRTHDAY!!! :cheer2: and my 1st night in Disney!

I know how freaking crazy was it that we texted the whole time we were there and right across the hall! :laughing: :confused3

Lets hope these next few weeks fly by!!! I'm so excited to see you and Terry!!!

Your birthday is going to ROCK!!! :woohoo:

Yeah I could have kicked myself for not getting the chance to meet you last year!! :headache:

Oh you'll have to check out the Main Street Bakery.... yummo!!

Yay! :banana: It will be so fun to get together!! :banana:

I am really thinking we should try out Main Street Bakery!!

I can't wait to have our DIS meet... It's going to be so fun!! :yay:

Plans for Day 6 sound great !!!Dis Meets are the BEST!!!

This will be my first DIS meet and I am so very excited!! :goodvibes

I can't believe you've never eaten at main street bakery!!! Their cinnamon rolls are absolutly DELICIOUS!!!! DH says thats the top priority on our to do list haha

4820174500_bc85477469_o.jpg

Day 7… Dec. 4th

After what should be a pretty late night at Epcot, and possibly a few too many adult beverages, this morning we are sleeping in!! If we wake up in time for breakfast we will head to Pop and use snack credits… After we make ourselves presentable we will be heading to Hollywood Studios!! I think the main reason Terry decided to take me on this trip was so he could ride Rockin’ Rollercoaster as much as he wants!!

Lunch we are thinking Pizza Planet, but that could change… This is our last day at HS, so it will be filled with seeing anything we hadn’t yet and letting Terry get his fill of rides…

We just found out that my parents friends will be arriving this day, and they are wanting us to hit ToT with them, so hopefully we can make this happen… My parents have been friends with the guy in this couple since I was like 6… They live in Washington so it will be great to see them!! He ran a florist shop for a long time and whenever he would call my Dad and I would answer, I would tell him that I would get my Dad but he owed me a milkshake, or French fries, just little stuff… Well, one day I am at school (8th grade) and I was delivered a HUGE boutique of flowers… It’s was beautiful… Of course then the rumor started that I had an awesome, much older boyfriend who could afford them… Terry and I consider these people our friends too now that we are adults, we camp once a year and he really helped with ideas for the surprise party for my parents too…

After hanging out with our friends and saying good bye to HS for this trip, it will be time to head to Fort Wilderness… Because tonight we are going to Hoop Dee Do with Tracy and Bill!!! I am so excited to be able to sit down and enjoy the show, but also to really get to sit down and relax with them… Of course the sangria won’t hurt either!!
After Hoop is over I think we will be taking a taxi back to Pop, because we do have an early morning the next day…

Day 7… Dec. 4th

After what should be a pretty late night at Epcot, and possibly a few too many adult beverages, this morning we are sleeping in!! If we wake up in time for breakfast we will head to Pop and use snack credits… After we make ourselves presentable we will be heading to Hollywood Studios!! I think the main reason Terry decided to take me on this trip was so he could ride Rockin’ Rollercoaster as much as he wants!!

Lunch we are thinking Pizza Planet, but that could change… This is our last day at HS, so it will be filled with seeing anything we hadn’t yet and letting Terry get his fill of rides…

We just found out that my parents friends will be arriving this day, and they are wanting us to hit ToT with them, so hopefully we can make this happen… My parents have been friends with the guy in this couple since I was like 6… They live in Washington so it will be great to see them!! He ran a florist shop for a long time and whenever he would call my Dad and I would answer, I would tell him that I would get my Dad but he owed me a milkshake, or French fries, just little stuff… Well, one day I am at school (8th grade) and I was delivered a HUGE boutique of flowers… It’s was beautiful… Of course then the rumor started that I had an awesome, much older boyfriend who could afford them… Terry and I consider these people our friends too now that we are adults, we camp once a year and he really helped with ideas for the surprise party for my parents too…

After hanging out with our friends and saying good bye to HS for this trip, it will be time to head to Fort Wilderness… Because tonight we are going to Hoop Dee Do with Tracy and Bill!!! I am so excited to be able to sit down and enjoy the show, but also to really get to sit down and relax with them… Of course the sangria won’t hurt either!!
After Hoop is over I think we will be taking a taxi back to Pop, because we do have an early morning the next day…

Sounds like a great day!! Oh do you really think we will drink too much :confused3??

:rotfl2: Who am I kidding? With all of us, they will have to get some type of wagon we can attach to Bill's chair to be hauled out of there.

We are excited to do Hoop with you guys too. We are taking the bus back to Pop, I think I read they have busses to the resorts after the dinner.

It's great you get to see your friends at WDW, have fun on TOT.

Nice plans! Very cool you get to enjoy it with your parent's (and yours!)friends. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of Hoop Dee Do.

Sounds like a great day!! Oh do you really think we will drink too much :confused3??

:rotfl2: Who am I kidding? With all of us, they will have to get some type of wagon we can attach to Bill's chair to be hauled out of there.

We are excited to do Hoop with you guys too. We are taking the bus back to Pop, I think I read they have busses to the resorts after the dinner.

It's great you get to see your friends at WDW, have fun on TOT.

Umm, yeah, I am just gonna come out and say it... I am pretty confident that at lest one evening we are together there will be alcohol consumed... :rolleyes1

I will play the cab after Hoop by ear... If it doesn't look like we will have a long wait then I will take the bus, but I don't want to wait around forever since we have an early morning the next day...

I was surprised when Lance said they were arriving on the 4th... What are the odds of that one?? :confused3

Nice plans! Very cool you get to enjoy it with your parent's (and yours!)friends. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of Hoop Dee Do.

I am really looking forward to Hoop... I would also like to do the Luau on the next trip... They both look fun... And the bottomless Sangria... That is worth it right there... :laughing:

tryin really hard to make my way throught the l o n g pre trip report!!!
we leave in 21 days for pop!! woo hoo!

I also have never eaten at main street bakery... OR gone in any of the main street shops! we always say we're going to relax and take it easy, but...:confused3

yuo guys will all love Hoop! even though it's corny, it's great fun! I love the chicken and ribs. to me, for 2 credits you get an all you caneat meal, a show, free beer and wine and the tip is included!!!(although I've always added more, the service was so good).
I always wanted to try the Luau, but hubby isn't fond of that kind of food, we haven't heard good reviews, and the main reason: we read in numerous places that it will be cancelled in bad weather. what do you do with 2 TS credits at that last minute?

I hope you guys have lots of fun on your trip!

tryin really hard to make my way throught the l o n g pre trip report!!!
we leave in 21 days for pop!! woo hoo!

I also have never eaten at main street bakery... OR gone in any of the main street shops! we always say we're going to relax and take it easy, but...:confused3

yuo guys will all love Hoop! even though it's corny, it's great fun! I love the chicken and ribs. to me, for 2 credits you get an all you caneat meal, a show, free beer and wine and the tip is included!!!(although I've always added more, the service was so good).
I always wanted to try the Luau, but hubby isn't fond of that kind of food, we haven't heard good reviews, and the main reason: we read in numerous places that it will be cancelled in bad weather. what do you do with 2 TS credits at that last minute?

I hope you guys have lots of fun on your trip!

Hi Smidgy! :goodvibes

I know this PTR is a beast... And we are behind on the links... :scared: I need to learn how to do those...

I think Main Street bakery will be a must this trip!!

I really want to try the Luau, but have the same reservations about it you do... You are exactly right, what do you do with 2 TS credits with no notice?? :confused3

Hopefully we will run into you and Nebo at some point!! :thumbsup2

I taught myself how to do the links... that is normally Big Daddy's job, but he has been busy...

Sorry it took so long to get them up!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter