The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP Part 2

Toby: He smiled at her. The ride began to end.

OOC: right! That's how I felt!

Alex: "That's how I wanna be when I'm older and a superhero. Except not with money or a bird. I wanna be really happy," She tried to explain with a smile as they saw Captain Jack in his room full of treasure.

OOC: Lol

Alex: "That's how I wanna be when I'm older and a superhero. Except not with money or a bird. I wanna be really happy," She tried to explain with a smile as they saw Captain Jack in his room full of treasure.

OOC: Lol

Toby: he smiled "I know what you mean" the ride pulled into the unloading dock, he stood and exited.

Toby: he smiled "I know what you mean" the ride pulled into the unloading dock, he stood and exited.

Alex: She smiled and said with a chuckle,"As always." Following after Toby, she hummed as they exited the ride and grinned when she stepped in to the warm outside.

Alex: She smiled and said with a chuckle,"As always." Following after Toby, she hummed as they exited the ride and grinned when she stepped in to the warm outside.

Toby: He smiled, he really did always know what she meant. He smiled feeling the Florida heat fill him.

Toby: He smiled, he really did always know what she meant. He smiled feeling the Florida heat fill him.

Alex: She took out her handy-dandy park map once again. "Lets see, we're in Adventureland right now, so we could keep walking right in to Frontierland or we could go back to Tomorrowland, but I think we've done everything in Frontierland. Decisions, decisions."

Alex: She took out her handy-dandy park map once again. "Lets see, we're in Adventureland right now, so we could keep walking right in to Frontierland or we could go back to Tomorrowland, but I think we've done everything in Frontierland. Decisions, decisions."

Toby: "hmm...or, we could go up to Liberty Square and try out the haunted mansion."

Toby: "hmm...or, we could go up to Liberty Square and try out the haunted mansion."

Alex: "Ohh, yeah let's do that!" She put her map away back in her pocket and started her way to Liberty Square. "When I'm older I want to come back to Disney,"She said happily.

Alex: "Ohh, yeah let's do that!" She put her map away back in her pocket and started her way to Liberty Square. "When I'm older I want to come back to Disney,"She said happily.

Toby: "me too, I really want to come here a lot. Maybe I can convince my parents to take another trip here, and then when I eventually have a family of my own I want to take them too."

Toby: "me too, I really want to come here a lot. Maybe I can convince my parents to take another trip here, and then when I eventually have a family of my own I want to take them too."

Alex: "I think your parents would have a great time here what with all the new rides and Fantasyland. And I'm not even sure if I'll have my own family to bring but your family will have bunches of fun too." Walking to the entrance to Haunted Mansion, she smiled seeing the line was short.

Alex: "I think your parents would have a great time here what with all the new rides and Fantasyland. And I'm not even sure if I'll have my own family to bring but your family will have bunches of fun too." Walking to the entrance to Haunted Mansion, she smiled seeing the line was short.

Toby: "we've talked about coming back but just haven't. Other places have always seemed to win out though I don't understand how" he smiled walking into the queue.

Toby: "we've talked about coming back but just haven't. Other places have always seemed to win out though I don't understand how" he smiled walking into the queue.

Alex: "Neither do I," She said smiling before going through the queue. Looking at all the tombs and headstones she giggled, only Disney could make such a sad thing like a gravesite entertaining.

Alex: "Neither do I," She said smiling before going through the queue. Looking at all the tombs and headstones she giggled, only Disney could make such a sad thing like a gravesite entertaining.

Toby: he smiled and shrugged. He walked trough the queue. He laughed as he pushed one of the books in and another popped out.

Toby: he smiled and shrugged. He walked trough the queue. He laughed as he pushed one of the books in and another popped out.

Alex: She grinned when Toby played with the bookcase and walked out to in front of the large doors to enter the mansion. While waiting, she looked around at the other graves and jumped seeing one of the gravestones eyes open, look around, and then close. "Toby! Did you see that?" She asked incredulously while blinking rapidly in case her own eyes were playing a trick on her.

Alex: She grinned when Toby played with the bookcase and walked out to in front of the large doors to enter the mansion. While waiting, she looked around at the other graves and jumped seeing one of the gravestones eyes open, look around, and then close. "Toby! Did you see that?" She asked incredulously while blinking rapidly in case her own eyes were playing a trick on her.

Toby: he walked up behind her and looked at the gravestones "see what?" he asked.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: he walked up behind her and looked at the gravestones "see what?" he asked.

Alex: She pointed to Madame Leota's headstone. "Her! I mean, her headstone just blinked! I swear it did," She said staring at her face hoping she would blink once more.

Alex: She pointed to Madame Leota's headstone. "Her! I mean, her headstone just blinked! I swear it did," She said staring at her face hoping she would blink once more.

Toby: he watched the headstone before putting his hand on her forehead "are you okay?" he said with a laugh.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: he watched the headstone before putting his hand on her forehead "are you okay?" he said with a laugh.

Alex: She sighed in exasperation while crossing her arms. "No because you can't see her blinking." Suddenly, the eyes opened again. "Look, I'm not crazy! Her eyes are open and moving!"

Alex: She sighed in exasperation while crossing her arms. "No because you can't see her blinking." Suddenly, the eyes opened again. "Look, I'm not crazy! Her eyes are open and moving!"

Toby: He looked quickly seeing it. He smiled "okay, so you aren't crazy."

Toby: He looked quickly seeing it. He smiled "okay, so you aren't crazy."

Alex: "See? I told ya," Alex said with a smile before the doors opened to reveal a sullen and ghostly looking male cast member. Her smile quickly fell as she took in the character and quickly moved so instead of being beside Toby, she was partially behind him.

Alex: "See? I told ya," Alex said with a smile before the doors opened to reveal a sullen and ghostly looking male cast member. Her smile quickly fell as she took in the character and quickly moved so instead of being beside Toby, she was partially behind him.

Toby: he put an arm around her as they were led into the small room with the group. He looked around wide eyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter